Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BetterPhilippines2015 View Post
    Brader, entertainments come and go but unsolved problems haunts you down. No matter how happy you are that time, it's a fake. After an hour of fake happiness, the problems creeps back. Filipinos are "come what may" "happy-go lucky" people - (thanks to media which if given the chance to become a president the first thing I will do is burn those stations down). I can't be having fun when my beloved country is in crisis no matter how many "fake" smiles I made. I don't want to be a plastic.

In these time and age, onion-skinned people are hypocrits. Lambasting people who hits your race/ideas but they themselves hits back the same way.

And to answer your question in bold : feeding them(audience impact in return raises the stock value in return raises advertisement costs in return filling their pockets) AND by letting them get into your system- you are turned sheep in no time. You know what is a sheep right? An animal that will jump into his death(mountain) without question by just saying "jump". And tell me NOW- what do these medias do to HELP OUR COUNTRY?

- - - Updated - - -

my friend, let me read back to you what you wrote: entertainment.. again, entertainment. if you wanna be a miserable miser all your life and focus on the country's problems then so be it. you have no right to call us dumb idiots abi kay malingaw mi ani. and I don't wanna argue, if you want to change our country, na hala! go ahead. no one's stopping you.. and anyway, mara kag si madam auring kay mind reader naka, kabalo naka sa Dagan sa among pangutok. bahala ka diha oi. wallow in your misery. kaluoy sad nimo oi.

[QUOTE=lecreigh;17736913]
    Brader, entertainments come and go but unsolved problems haunts you down. No matter how happy you are that time, it's a fake. After an hour of fake happiness, the problems creeps back. Filipinos are "come what may" "happy-go lucky" people - (thanks to media which if given the chance to become a president the first thing I will do is burn those stations down). I can't be having fun when my beloved country is in crisis no matter how many "fake" smiles I made. I don't want to be a plastic.

In these time and age, onion-skinned people are hypocrits. Lambasting people who hits your race/ideas but they themselves hits back the same way.

And to answer your question in bold : feeding them(audience impact in return raises the stock value in return raises advertisement costs in return filling their pockets) AND by letting them get into your system- you are turned sheep in no time. You know what is a sheep right? An animal that will jump into his death(mountain) without question by just saying "jump". And tell me NOW- what do these medias do to HELP OUR COUNTRY?

- - - Updated - - -

my friend, let me read back to you what you wrote: entertainment.. again, entertainment. if you wanna be a miserable miser all your life and focus on the country's problems then so be it. you have no right to call us dumb idiots abi kay malingaw mi ani. and I don't wanna argue, if you want to change our country, na hala! go ahead. no one's stopping you.. and anyway, mara kag si madam auring kay mind reader naka, kabalo naka sa Dagan sa among pangutok. bahala ka diha oi. wallow in your misery. kaluoy sad nimo oi.
    https://www.facebook.com/JaanAryaBan...type=2&theater
    Result: Boang maning tawhana siguro.

Lagi miga boang lagi ko. Salamat ha.

The best way to let your message reverberate into someone's mind is to channel it through feelings. If they are inspired, hurt, angered, laughed , offended, inloved by your message the better.
    Last edited by BetterPhilippines2015; 10-04-2015 at 09:32 PM.

Gipakita man sa GMA kung nganung ing-ana kadaghan ang tweet sa Aldub ..

yes , naay tikas sa twitter .. you can use Tweet deck and auto tweets .. BUT zero percent ang bots sa Aldub tweets ..

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by BetterPhilippines2015; 10-04-2015 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by femchien View Post
    Gipakita man sa GMA kung nganung ing-ana kadaghan ang tweet sa Aldub ..

yes , naay tikas sa twitter .. you can use Tweet deck and auto tweets .. BUT zero percent ang bots sa Aldub tweets ..

- - - Updated - - -

Brader tagai daw ko sa official twitter handle aning aldub kay check nato.

Brader tagai daw ko sa official twitter handle aning aldub kay check nato.
    https://twitter.com/pagkalaagan

https://twitter.com/ineffable888

asa nman si pastillas?? nahuman na ug bugaw?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast