Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

OT
    ^^ naa mga keyboard warriors didto sa ****************? kung wala, ari lang sa ko sa istorya.net kay bibo ang mga waryorrs! hehe

naa gyuy mga ing-ana nga mga tawo diri sa pilipinas pero dili lang ni nato sila makit-an diri oi. tanang nasud naa gyud nay bad attitude ang mga tawo. tungod ana, dili na nimu pwede e generalize ang tibuok pilipinas sa pila ra ka mga tawo. ug usa pa, ang blogger kay gusto niya mo adjust ang mga pilipino sa iyang gusto which is imposible. may gani kay gi replayan siyag tagalog sa katong blog niya about olx kaila pa siya sa ubang words, didto pa siya sa china wala gyud siya mailhan bisang gamay nga letra.
    kung gusto siguro kag convenience either dili ka makig transact ug laing race or mo adjust ka transact nimu.

**************** is built for sensible discussion.

We need strong ideas, not just some mindless discussion all over the place like dri sa istorya.net. I been wishing istorya.net has improved over the last few years it has been established, but NO. The site is still using http, why can't they provide https (ssl encryption for password). I sure hope you guys, are using a different password for all other accounts if not, then your password may be listed in some password dumps (torrents of credential files for sale).

These site has become a breeding ground for marketting people..
    Do you really read those repeated text of

"For Sale, For details contact this number blah blah".
    "gud morning"
    "up ta mga brad"...
    "bump.. bump... bump... gud morning...."

And is repeated everyday by the Original poster, for the purpose that their post may be displayed on top.
    And where the moderators here? I don't see any moderation at all!..
    Is like not enough to put the post higher?

The worst part is the ads that is scattered all around the site.
    All you're activities online has been tracked by advertising companies.

I am still hoping that istorya.net may improved overtime.

Regardless, **************** will continue to pursue it's mission to be a sensible discussion forum.

Blog Entries
    Why would you come to istorya to promote another site? That's just in bad form. Mag baton ta ug delicadeza ba.

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsegenesis View Post
    **************** is built for sensible discussion.

We need strong ideas, not just some mindless discussion all over the place like dri sa istorya.net. I been wishing istorya.net has improved over the last few years it has been established, but NO. The site is still using http, why can't they provide https (ssl encryption for password). I sure hope you guys, are using a different password for all other accounts if not, then your password may be listed in some password dumps (torrents of credential files for sale).

These site has become a breeding ground for marketting people..
    Do you really read those repeated text of

"For Sale, For details contact this number blah blah".
    "gud morning"
    "up ta mga brad"...
    "bump.. bump... bump... gud morning...."

And is repeated everyday by the Original poster, for the purpose that their post may be displayed on top.
    And where the moderators here? I don't see any moderation at all!..
    Is like not enough to put the post higher?

The worst part is the ads that is scattered all around the site.
    All you're activities online has been tracked by advertising companies.

I am still hoping that istorya.net may improved overtime.

Regardless, **************** will continue to pursue it's mission to be a sensible discussion forum.
    Just imagine a parasite in a dogs body, at first its still few and manageable. But when these parasites becomes an epidemic and scatters all over your house. Ambot lang kung kaya pa nimung patyon tanang parasites.
    istorya.net is a free website where people interact ug pwerte nang kadaghan sa members. Mao nang dili gyud sayon pag manage. At least diri sa politics section walay spammer.
    Ug i tried visiting cebugrounds, murag gamay gamay pa gyud ang members.
    Sa istorya.net daghan nang trusted sellers so anhi gyud kasagaran mamaligya sa produkto. Naka una naman ang istorya.net mao mag lisod gyud ug compete ang ubang websites.

on topic:
    blog is racist and sexist...

Quote Originally Posted by lordfred View Post
    Just imagine a parasite in a dogs body, at first its still few and manageable. But when these parasites becomes an epidemic and scatters all over your house. Ambot lang kung kaya pa nimung patyon tanang parasites.
    istorya.net is a free website where people interact ug pwerte nang kadaghan sa members. Mao nang dili gyud sayon pag manage. At least diri sa politics section walay spammer.
    Ug i tried visiting cebugrounds, murag gamay gamay pa gyud ang members.
    Sa istorya.net daghan nang trusted sellers so anhi gyud kasagaran mamaligya sa produkto. Naka una naman ang istorya.net mao mag lisod gyud ug compete ang ubang websites.
    Epidemic, yeah I agree that what the site has become, and has never improved. Oh that's right this is the philippines, people are completely OK with stagnation.

Quote Originally Posted by lordfred View Post
    on topic:
    blog is racist and sexist...
    Can u cite which parts? and that also contradicts your advocacy on "free website".

Also, the site has just launched a few days, and I am here to share it for people who are open minded and willing to try something for the better.

7.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123