Default Work from home online English teachers

Good evening! I've been working in 51Talk for a few months now and we need more teachers.

51Talk is a Philippine-based online English teaching company that caters Chinese students (both kids and adults), based on my experience they are very respectful and well-mannered.

The starting rate is P50 per lesson (one lesson is 25 minutes), that's equivalent to P100 per hour. They also have incentives that may increase your rate. You can also be promoted and receive a raise. You don't need to be a college graduate to work here, even undergrads like me can easily apply and get accepted. You just need to be fluent in English. You may apply for full-time or part-time positions. The schedule is very flexible, you can choose when to open class, you just need to reach a minimum number of hours per week.

All you need are: a laptop/computer, headset, webcam and a stable internet connection.

For those interested, you can text me at 09228583361 with your name, email-ad, skype name and contact number and I will refer you to make the applying process easier. Or, you can email your resume to REACH@51Talk.ph with the subject: referred by Teacher Albay/ your name

The recruitment process consists of a phone interview, skype interview, training and orientation (also via skype).

For any questions or inquiries, feel free to text me at 09228583361

bump bump bump!

bump! Have a good day!

bump! apply na kayo

Bump! Have a blessed Sunday

6.    Advertisement