Page 422 of 440 FirstFirst ... 412419420421422423424425432 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4397

huhu...naa ba mga gathering ani? I want to know more about. Naglibog pako if mag trader ba or long term...don't know..

Quote Originally Posted by rayjevztech View Post
    Hmm,.. so trading and investing are two different things?
    By definition, anybody who buys and sells shares are referred to as a trader. Even stock market investors are considered as traders because eventually they will sell.
    Pero naandan na man gud na nga basta long term, investor ang tawag then if short term, trader ang tawag.
    Investors are "buy and hold" traders meaning they just buy shares and hold on to it for a long period of time.

Blog Entries
    Makes perfect sense. Now, long-term investment does yield good returns compared to shorter term I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by rayjevztech View Post
    Makes perfect sense. Now, long-term investment does yield good returns compared to shorter term I suppose?

when I started in stock trading pag 2005, pang long term akong outlook...I would hold stocks for 3 months or up to 2 years pa gani...then I realize that this "cost-averaging" strategy was a very inefficient way to grow your money, and also susceptible to "IPIT"...so(after 4 yrs of cost averaging) I shifted my ways to what it is now...wala ni name, but basically I buy in dips & sell on highs( or buy on highs, sell higher)...I buy in tranches & sell in tranches also...I hold a stock in minutes or an hour or pila ka days basta inig baligya always ginansya...para nako PROFIT is always the name of the game...I don't do cutloss transactions...
    Last edited by simoko; 08-31-2015 at 12:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Interesting jud kay ni da. Hmmm. I have my money stashed on my bank and cooperatives.. In your own experience, how much do you actually earn in your buy in dips and sell on highs..?

So you mentioned about holding stock in minutes or an hour or days... Does this mean that I need to really keep an eye on the market in realtime to achieve this strategy of yours?

do you need to keep an eye on the market realtime? yes I do...mao na ni akong lingaw2x mon-fri kung naa trading hours...

pila mai kita? depende sa transactions...but i'll give u a case in point...last fri 8/28...stock FNI...45k shares: buy price @ around 9:30+am 1.13/sh then sold it at around 10am @ 1.2/sh...profit=2570.69 or 5.04%...bought 300 JFC shares pag 8/26 @ 180.50 sold it pag 8/28 @ 192.90...profit=3,100.19 or 5.71%
    Last edited by simoko; 08-30-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Question lang. How easy is it to sell your stocks? Let's say I want to sell this in the next 24 hours because the price might drop again. Is there a guarantee na mabaligya dayun? Or depende na if naay mupalit? Thanks for your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lingaw-lingaw_sa_payag View Post
    Question lang. How easy is it to sell your stocks? Let's say I want to sell this in the next 24 hours because the price might drop again. Is there a guarantee na mabaligya dayun? Or depende na if naay mupalit? Thanks for your answers.
    depende sa imong asking price versus the current quoted price sa stock...for example:

your asking price is 2.69/sh and the current quoted price is 2.70...your shares will sell in a heartbeat...

kung ang imong asking price is 3.75/sh versus 2.70 morag langawon gyud imong baligya...

Quote Originally Posted by Lingaw-lingaw_sa_payag View Post
    u can sell right away to the highest bidder but kung pila ang highest bidder depende na sa situation.

Aahhh kasabot nku. Abi nku dili ka maka price ug imoha. Thanks for clearing that up. I've been investing sa uitf for 3 years now. Unsa pa advantages with trading?

11.    Advertisement