Page 3135 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 312531323133313431353136313731383145 ... LastLast
Results 31,341 to 31,350 of 32353

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    Any broker has the same process during IPOs, either you call them or send them an email stating your desired subscription. Better ang email since there is a trail of the intent.
    On our end, we send an email to clients about upcoming IPOs (a few days before the offer period).

- - - Updated - - -

Most brokers email their clients about upcoming IPOs.
    For IPOs, I suggest you get a different broker. COL has a lot of clients and most of the time labi na oversubscribed ang IPO, iraffle nila ang shares kay di gyud nila kaya hatagan tanan clients (due to limited number of shares).
    Good day boss makie!
    1.Can u please send me an email kung unsaon pag open og account with utrade? If possible, kanang step-by-step para maguided ko boss.
    2.Please include kung pila ang initial investment to open an account and pila na ang minimum amount to add funds to a utrade account after opening one.
    3.Long term ako plan boss makie, ok raba kung after opening an account and purchasing some shares kay ako ra byaan ang account for about 3-6 months? And after 6 months or so kay moadd nasad ko og funds to purchase sone shares.. Dili ba kaha madeactivate/madormant ang account ana?
    4.what happens kung madormant ang account ana boss mak?
    5.pls include sa email ang imo contact details so I can reach you anytime I have inquiries.

Thanks boss makie! Sensya kaayo kung daghan kog request boss kay newbie pa gud ko ani. Daghan2 nako nabasa books about investing sa stock market mao na encourage ko mag open to plan for my future.

Here is my email: starskypatrick008@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by starskypatrick View Post
    Good day boss makie!
    1.Can u please send me an email kung unsaon pag open og account with utrade? If possible, kanang step-by-step para maguided ko boss.
    2.Please include kung pila ang initial investment to open an account and pila na ang minimum amount to add funds to a utrade account after opening one.
    3.Long term ako plan boss makie, ok raba kung after opening an account and purchasing some shares kay ako ra byaan ang account for about 3-6 months? And after 6 months or so kay moadd nasad ko og funds to purchase sone shares.. Dili ba kaha madeactivate/madormant ang account ana?
    4.what happens kung madormant ang account ana boss mak?
    5.pls include sa email ang imo contact details so I can reach you anytime I have inquiries.

Thanks boss makie! Sensya kaayo kung daghan kog request boss kay newbie pa gud ko ani. Daghan2 nako nabasa books about investing sa stock market mao na encourage ko mag open to plan for my future.

Here is my email: starskypatrick008@gmail.com
    Requirements in opening an account are the application forms (available in the office) and photocopy of two government IDs. Our office is located at the PSE office, 2nd floor of Insular Life bldg. across Ayala (Starbucks and Krispy Kreme side). You may visit our office so we can address your concerns and orient you with the system.

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    Requirements in opening an account are the application forms (available in the office) and photocopy of two government IDs. Our office is located at the PSE office, 2nd floor of Insular Life bldg. across Ayala (Starbucks and Krispy Kreme side). You may visit our office so we can address your concerns and orient you with the system.

Boss mak, i hope u wont mind.. Pero iemail lang nako boss be. Busy ko this week gud. Di ko kalugar og anha sa inyo office.

Philippine Stock Market - Update on selected stocks 08/14/2015

2GO, AC, ACR, AGF, AGI, ALI, BLOOM, CAL, CEB, CIC, COSCO, CROWN, DD, DMC, DNL, EDC, EEI, EMP, FNI, HOUSE, MARC, MAXS, MCP, MEG, PCOR, PLC, POPI, PPC, SMPH, TAPET, X

Philippine Stock Market – Update on selected stocks 08/14/2015 | Trader's Logbook

Hey all,

Are there any Philippine brokers that have a software client that you can download and install in your computer instead of using web-based trading?

Examples of which are e-signal, ninjatrader, etc?

SC55 - Naa ba jud oil/gas or wala?
    Basin kahibaw mo.. pls post mo beh ...

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    I think this is what you're looking for:

http://redemperorresources.com/drill...lts-hawkeye-1/

PPC & TAPET stocks plunges...

O Boss, nakabasa ko ana ganina sa FB pero Otto's version. Tnx.
    As low as P2.20 man ang PPC ganina oi!

^^Coconut oil kuno ang nakita.. lol!

Australia's Otto Energy abandons PH Hawkeye-1 well | ABS-CBN News

----walay oil...negative

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/business/08/17/15/australias-otto-energy-abandons-ph-hawkeye-1-well

---negative

11.    Advertisement