Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 94101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1052

looking for co-writer/writers (willing souls)
    for my newbie work.

open for school project use print and other medium.
    i am giving this for free as long as the story is refined and finished.

The Lost Origins unedited draft version ongoing series 12.9.12 update - Wattpad

Quote Originally Posted by MI6 View Post
    looking for co-writer/writers (willing souls)
    for my newbie work.

open for school project use print and other medium.
    i am giving this for free as long as the story is refined and finished.

The Lost Origins unedited draft version ongoing series 12.9.12 update - Wattpad
    boss, what are the fundamentals when it comes to writing? i knw ma google ra ni cya, but i would love to hear it from you personally that you find effective sa imong end.

i'm also creating drafts recently sa ako.
    my brain seemed to have atrophied from disuse, i feel so mechanical for the past years... and nawa na akong passion anam2. very much aware nga ni decline ako vocabulary... so i'm looking for ways to bring back its former vigor. i want to feel inspired again. char!

weeee mga good writers - nahan ta ko mag writer pud - naa ko sample. nag write ko sauna pero ni undang ko. karon kai nag write ko balik. ako e-share diri. kinsa ganahan mo basa? hahahahaha

Reset From Yesterday = Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by silahis View Post
    boss, what are the fundamentals when it comes to writing? i knw ma google ra ni cya, but i would love to hear it from you personally that you find effective sa imong end.

my brain seemed to have atrophied from disuse, i feel so mechanical for the past years... and nawa na akong passion anam2. very much aware nga ni decline ako vocabulary... so i'm looking for ways to bring back its former vigor. i want to feel inspired again. char!
    thank you sa comment boss. di man gyd ko writer nag try2x lang ko kung kaya ba nako mo himo ug story na somewhat orig... ug english ang medium. i admit daghan pa kaau dapat e refined sa writing.

ngita bitaw ko boss ug someone na maka tabang nako ani in terms setting the writings, vocabulary and other things in-between. para mahuman nasad ko sa ako nasugdan.

Quote Originally Posted by silahis View Post

I feel the same way! Which is why I got out of the employment rut and went freelance. I still have yet to get into creative writing tho

I miss this. How's everyone?

wala man kaau active writers

I'm a content writer. been doing freelance writing for more than 2 years now. I'm actually looking for writing workshops here in Cebu. I'd like to enhance my skills and I'm willing to pay for learning. if this group knows one, kindly paste the link here. thanks! Hope naa

how can we write a blog and post it here in istorya?

halloo.
    how's everyone?

11.    Advertisement