Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 8693949596979899 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Romeojin View Post
    Typical response each time I prove you wrong... proceeds to ad hominem and immaturity, At least I dont argue like a little kids.

non-existent daw ang 10K ROI thats what you get when you asked question to your dog than verifying it for yourself.

1. from zero asset to increasing assets.
    2. increasing liabilities sunod kutob ra sa members ROI ang deduction.
    3. unsustainable daw kay you forgot to compute the other tables.
    4. di kadawat sa commission of recruitment, na its legal man na. Its been done by MLMs.
    5. you dont know the concept of MLM, moabot nalang sa term na LIMOS.
    6. balik2x on twisting my arguments, cause that is your arguments against me puro pa gyud mga OTs.

I dont need to be prove myself here, I stand my ground on any arguments. Insecure lang ka kay there are istoryan called me smart

I dont need to exit Emgoldex cause Im not a member. a reasonable person will only need to be told once.
    Padayon sa imong recruitment business pud, I hope you can recruit someone with that attitude.

Oooppsss...

Since when did you prove me wrong?

Hehehehehe, let istoryans be the judge! I give you the benefit of the doubt, w/c obviously you can't even determine what is wrong and what is right... Like I said, you have serious ego that needs to be rechecked.. You are giving MLM marketeers a bad name... You have analogies and logical explanation from that of a six grader... "Pooled Money"? In business case, there is no such thing as pooled money! It could either be asset or liabilities, depending on the inflow... If you could show me then the logical/theoretical ledger entries of the 36K they receive from you, show logical FS for that certain transaction, I will concede and hand over you 300K... But again, you won't accept that bet, right?

Again, kapila na nako gi-explain. In every inflow transaction, duhay entrada ana, depende sa nature sa inflow... I am asking you your preferred entry but you can't provide.. Here is the catch... When you receive that money, your asset might grow, but your liability also grow by that portion. Worst is, gikuhaan pa nimo ang cash pang commission..

Balikon nako pangutana ha kay murag hina man jud kaayo ka..

- Nanghulam ka nako 100, imong gi-isnak. At the end of the day, wa kay tulobagon nako?
    - Nag-invest ko nimo 100, wa koy kalibutan giunsa nimo ng kwartaha... At the end of the day, wa kay tulubagon nako?
    - Nagpalit ko nimo produkto, di ka madeliver, instead pa recruit ko nimo. Unyag di ko ka-recruit, di nimo na iuli ng kwarta nga akong gihatag nimo?

Kana, ako ng pangutana, sama sa nangutana ko ug grade six. Pero ug di pa ka katubag ana, ayaw na lang pagpa-tuga2x... LoL

Btw, if I were to compute the other tiers 3 & 4, you'll be selling gold higher than the reserves of Indonesia, and you'll gonna look dumber in front of them.. What I give you is a very conservative computation... Do you want me to recompute again using tiers 3 & 4? LoL

And as to commissions, yup it's legal. But my question is where did they get the funding to cover up 500% of commission expense? Is it coming from sale of goods? Or simply from recruits? If you will say it came from sale of goods, then compute again how much would they need to sell just to cover that expense... Again, this is a perspective from people with logical approach to every thing.. But then again, your logic is that from of a six grader, you can't understand these scenarios... LoL

Again, I have already delivered my piece, theoretical and logical explanation. Ahehehehehe, pero believe ko nimo, bisan kapila na nauwawan, tindog gihapon...

Pero don't worry, maka-exit ra lagi ka... Kana kon daghang Pilipino ang mawad-an sa panimuot! LoL
    Last edited by psyche54; 08-04-2015 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psyche54 View Post
    Oooppsss...

Hehehehehe, let istoryans be the judge! I give you the benefit of the doubt, w/c obviously you can't even determine what is wrong and what is right... Like I said, you have serious ego that needs to be rechecked.. You are giving MLM marketeers a bad name... You have analogies and logical explanation from that of a six grader... "Pooled Money"? In business case, there is no such thing as pooled money! It could either be asset or liabilities, depending on the inflow... If you could show me then the logical/theoretical ledger entries of the 36K they receive from you, show logical FS for that certain transaction, I will concede and hand over you 300K... But again, you won't accept that bet, right?

Again, kapila na nako gi-explain. In every inflow transaction, duhay entrada ana, depende sa nature sa inflow... I am asking you your preferred entry but you can't provide.. Here is the catch... When you receive that money, your asset might grow, but your liability also grow by that portion. Worst is, gikuhaan pa nimo ang cash pang commission..

- Nanghulam ka nako 100, imong gi-isnak. At the end of the day, wa kay tulobagon nako?
    - Nag-invest ko nimo 100, wa koy kalibutan giunsa nimo ng kwartaha... At the end of the day, wa kay tulubagon nako?
    - Nagpalit ko nimo produkto, di ka madeliver, instead pa recruit ko nimo. Unyag di ko ka-recruit, di nimo na iuli ng kwarta nga akong gihatag nimo?

Kana, ako ng pangutana, sama sa nangutana ko ug grade six. Pero ug di pa ka katubag ana, ayaw na lang pagpa-tuga2x... LoL

Btw, if I were to compute the other tiers 3 & 4, you'll be selling gold higher than the reserves of Indonesia, and you'll gonna look dumber in front of them.. What I give you is a very conservative computation... Do you want me to recompute again using tiers 3 & 4? LoL

And as to commissions, yup it's legal. But my question is where did they get the funding to cover up 500% of commission expense? Is it coming from sale of goods? Or simply from recruits? If you will say it came from sale of goods, then compute again how much would they need to sell just to cover that expense... Again, this is a perspective from people with logical approach to every thing.. But then again, your logic is that from of a six grader, you can't understand these scenarios... LoL

Again, I have already delivered my piece, theoretical and logical explanation. Ahehehehehe, pero believe ko nimo, bisan kapila na nauwawan, tindog gihapon...

Pero don't worry, maka-exit ra lagi ka... Kana kon daghang Pilipino ang mawad-an sa panimuot! LoL
    AMEN! hahaha.. bilib na jd ko nimu bro... simplest form of question nman jd ang gehatag ..

Quote Originally Posted by legions33 View Post
    The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has warned the public to be cautious against a fake company called Emgoldex Philippines, which is now out active in victimizing people with its tricky investment scheme.
    The country’s corporate regulatory watchdog issued this warning after receiving reports that users of social networking site Facebook are being invited or enticed to invest in Emgoldex Philippines.
    Emgold Philippines particularly established an investment scheme called “Pinoy Style Patak Patak” for a promise of huge profit or high returns where an investment of P1,000 will earn profits ranging from P5,000 to P10,000 or a placement of P35,000 to P36,000.
    “Per verification, Emgoldex Philippines is not a registered corporation or partnership,” SEC said in an advisory over the weekend.
    “Likewise, such entity is not authorized to solicit investments from the public as it did not secure prior registration and/or license or permit to solicit investments from the Commission as required under Section 8.1 of the Securities Regulation Code,” it added.
    The public is now being advised to exercise self-restraint from investing their money into such high yield-high risk investment scheme and to take the necessary precautions in dealing with the above-named entity.
    “Should you have any information regarding the operation of the said entity, please call the Enforcement and Investor Protection Department at telephone numbers 584-7187 or 584-7652,” the commission noted.

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/emgoldex-f...154428592.html

D ba mao man ni cge pang recruit sa buy and sell section??
    Here is another source.

http://www.sec.gov.ph/notices/adviso...LDEX_PHILS.pdf
    http://www.sec.gov.ph/notices/adviso...ILIPPINES).pdf

bro wala jud kay madani diri sa istorya promise adto nalang balik sa imong fb friends pangilad

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    For gold, use kitco.com
    salamat kaayo..

ILLEGAL Pero DILI SCAM

I should Print this on a tshirt

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    ILLEGAL Pero DILI SCAM

Akong nh bw an nga illegal pero dili scam boss ang shabu raman.. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by psyche54 View Post
    Oooppsss...

Balik2x naman gud nako na tubag 3rd grader man gud imong utok... yeah im firing back na.

ROI daan 10K di pa gani nimo madawat kay nituo man ka sa imong iro. i doubt magkanta ug ABCDs ang imong "smart dog" hehehe.

1. syempre di man ka kadawat anang word na GAIN, hence Pooled money nalang. Kung gusto pa nimo i term Holding money, Secured monies, pwede lang gihapon.
    magmention ko GAIN moingon man ka pwede na nila idagan ang kwarta lol. Even words like Assets and Liabilities maglibog ka

2. why i.complicate the scenario kung "duha ang entrada" , ang discussion was based on Sustainability. pwede diay zero assets and increasing assets sunod pugson pa lalis ang bookings lol.
    how come ni.giveup ka sa sustainable arguments ? diretso man ka childish reaction, post2x ug pic and throw ad hominems.

3. Kung nangutang/loan ka same as nag direct invest ka... liabilities lagi na... way lalis. himo2x man ka scenario dinha na WA NAKO NA GILALIS.
    Putting words in my mouth man gud ka kay mao nalang imong argument, while ikaw ni 360 tuyok sa imong words.

gi.compare pa man nimo ang MLM, na klaro man ang ginansya sa usa gikuha man sa kwarta sa new recruits, that isnt scam or illegal in essence.
    when the TOS says mang.recruit to gain monies.. liable na diay ang MLM kung walay recruit ang usa ka member, wa gibuhat ang usa ka member. naa man gud perks ang each MLM, they can earn from other ways.

4. unsa pa man lalison anang commission from recruitment ? legal or dili scam man kaha na ? wa gihapon ka kasabot YOU GET 500% ROI when you finished recruit 14 other members.
    Unsa pa man lalison ana ? sa uban MLM gani sobra pa ang ROI nila moabot pa 10K% sa ilang recruitment.

when you invest in a MLM, you put your money under their trust. In order makakwarta is to do recruitment and/or product selling. Mag matter ba diay na kung puro recruitment ang ilang gibuhat ?
    sobra man gani 500% ROI ang uban MLMs recruitment lang gibuhat ng akong friends.

Kung logical person palang ka, tana gi prove nimo na scam with evidences. Dili pataka lang post.
    Pareho sa ako gibuhat.

Moingon walay office... tagaan nako proof na naay office... Hilom dayun.
    Moingon walay officers... tagaan nako proof na naay officers... Hilom dayun.
    Moingon walay officers... tagaan nako proof na naay officers... Hilom dayun.

wa ko naulawan dire... kamo sige ingon WALAY GOLD, WALAY OFFICE, WALAY OFFICERS, WALAY PRODUCT SELLING, UNSUSTAINABLE, PONZI, WALAY VAULT, UNDER TIGHT WATCH, WALAY ASSETS, DOESNT KNOW COMMISSION OF RECRUITING, etc
    Til now walay proof and arguments nalang nag.concentrate sa legal hurdles of FEW Countries.
    Kung ako mag sige ka supal2x sa ako arguments, muundag gyud ko post... but kamo man sige ka facepalm.

Kung mag ACCUSE kamo hatag sa reason and proof dili mangutana pa sa uban.

I DONT NEED TO EXIT CAUSE IM NOT A MEMBER, ONLY IDIOTS mag sige ingon ana kay di man mupusta na member ko ani.

Dont worry maka recruit pud ka sa imong business, when mangu.undang na tanan MLMs na you are trying to destroy

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    ILLEGAL Pero DILI SCAM

illegal man daw ni sa Pinas gud...

legal na sa many other nations.

Inutil daw ang SEC sa countries legal ang Emgoldex.

@Romeojin, maayo ka mahimong komedyante.... ahehehehehe, akong iquote ha..

4. unsa pa man lalison anang commission from recruitment ? legal or dili scam man kaha na ? wa gihapon ka kasabot YOU GET 500% ROI when you finished recruit 14 other members.
    Unsa pa man lalison ana ? sa uban MLM gani sobra pa ang ROI nila moabot pa 10K% sa ilang recruitment.
    Ikaw na lang sabot anang akong giquote ha.. Kon mokita ka's pinaagi sa recruit, way produkto nag circulate, unsa diay tawag ana? Clue... Leter "P" signudanan ana.. AHahahahhahahahahahha

Ooops, at least I did not assume that I was scammed by my bank.. Worst is, I did not treat my money as asset by my bank! LOL!

11.    Advertisement

Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 8693949596979899 ... LastLast