Page 1054 of 1120 FirstFirst ... 104410511052105310541055105610571064 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,540 of 11196

@superdad_arc ,

Here's the latest on my boys taken during the PNPAA Shootfest last June 21, 2015 from Left, Ariel is now a Nurse, Martin 2nd year PT, Marco 2nd year middle school...again, time does fly fast

mga boss, nakuha na nako ang neuro result ba.. di diay ni maablihan or lili kung pass ba o failed? basin inig file nako sa ltopf fail diay to ig abli. toinks! hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by tyromaster View Post
    Thank you Super_Dad for this photo, it brings memories...the boys have all grown...

In this photo...the boy in blue with baseball cap is Franz Pacaldo, son of Erlinda of Twinpines, Franz rose to become an IDPA Junior shooting champion and is now 2nd year Criminology student now, the boy in pink is my youngest Marco, he shoots only occassionally, the boy on the right in blue and white is my 2nd son, Martin, father's pride, he is currently the acknowledged Junior Shooting Champion in the Production Division in the Visayas and was once a 2nd Placer in a level-4 shoot in Malaysia. Like Franze he is now a 2nd year student taking up P.T, time flies fast, how's your daughter? graduate napud?
    @tyromaster: Yes time really fly fast. . .

To the right of Franz Pacaldo in the previous picture of Kids' Camp is my daughter Venise. She was the oldest among the participants during the Kids' Camp and considered as the "Ate" of the small boys (Marco and Franz).

Venise's last visit at the range was before she enrolled in a Medical School, she really miss shooting a lot and promised to go back to the firing range after graduation.

Venise is already a licensed Med Tech from Velez College and is now 4th year in Medicine in CDU, to graduate this coming April if God allows.

These are pics of Venise when she attended the Advance Marksmanship Course.

Quote Originally Posted by C'thulhu View Post
    How was the ammo stored? Kung maayu ra pag ka hipos nya wala ra ma initan, and no signs of corrosion, ok pa na...
    Thanks Sir.
    Ok ra maayo man pagka-store, so pabuthon lang gyud ni nako. Nabahaw man gud ni paghunong sa akong daughter og shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by tyromaster View Post
    Hi Jillbert, We the moderators of OYCOM has always strive to secure and post results from Match Organizers so we can post it at OYCOM, nowadays,we can only post it at OYCOM FB, because our site needs fixing.

I would admit that the latest Kamagong shoot last June 21 took a long time to be posted simply because our Stats officer was adjusting to the PSMOC format and correcting it took a long time....(btw, i was not there too)

normally, I can post kamagong results the earliest, even if shooters has not arrive home yet.

anyway, the other competition results that were recently delayed was that in Minglanilla, again, I was not there.

For PSMOC sanctioned matches in Danao and in CPRA, these were posted a day after in the PSMOC FB Page of which we copied it and posted at once in OYCOM.

Again, posting of results in OYcom is a public service given to shooters and very dependent on how gracious match organizers can be to us to share the results at the soonest possible time. PPSA and PSMOC too have quiet improve on Match Results posting in their respective official FB Pages, faster this time, but still very dependent on how fast Match officials will provide the results too.
    @angrybirds, the shoot in Bohol on saturday is a very sayang opportunity. No PTT can be granted to Cebu shooters as it is just a clubshoot for now.....the range still has problems with its "documentation"
    -of course, if you have a PTC you can go.

- - - Updated - - -

naa ni license?
    Thanks Sir Wing.

mingaw man.... haaayyyy... naa ko question sa inyuha mga shooting dads... how can you/we have time to join sunday matches if our yaya/yayo kay dayoff? mao ni ako problema recently... wala mu bantay sa ako anak inig sundays...

Quote Originally Posted by angrybirds View Post
    mingaw man.... haaayyyy... naa ko question sa inyuha mga shooting dads... how can you/we have time to join sunday matches if our yaya/yayo kay dayoff? mao ni ako problema recently... wala mu bantay sa ako anak inig sundays...

exactly why i stopped going to the range many years back when the children came. Not only was the time for shooting interchanged with mall time, the budget also went to milk, diapers and whathave you.

i commiserate with your predicament Vince. as the saying goes....."Sa unang panahon nga ulitawo pa....ang naka suksuk sa backpocket, Tanduay or Anejo nga lapad nga botilya.....pag ka tawo sa mga bata....BEBERON na ang naka soksok."

but in your case, it should not be that difficult as you can very well afford to have a number of yaya's, they can go day off on rotation.... (easier said than done no? ka lisod ipangita ug yaya no?)
    Last edited by tyromaster; 07-28-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Hapit na uli tira nasad ta gamay ani.

Hi mga boss good morning ask lng ta ko f asa cheapest maka try ug shooting?

hi guys!

ng back read ko, kit-an nako ni nga post...

Quote Originally Posted by reynan View Post
    IDPA PRACTICE TOMOROW 8am to 3PM

stages 1 11rounds new COF
    stages 2 15rounds new COF
    stages 3 18 rounds new COF

total 44 rounds lang

daghan mo tira ugma ug naa nay 24 shooter ka mo tira ugma naa 13 ka tyro kita kits ta sa ns buntag

nindota ani nga practice oi, 44 rounds lng, lingaw na. puede pa cguro ka mo re-shoot ug maka dala ka daghan bala.

11.    Advertisement