Default Share your INSPIRING STORY MOMMIES !

Hi mga mommy istoryans, just wanted to share part of my life story for those mommies out there na feeling nila wala na silay pag-asa to live their life the way they wanted to be, to achieve their dreams and be fulfilled as a person.

I was just an ordinary girl way back then, a probinsyana college student who applied for a university scholarship because I was one of the top students way back in high school. I have everything that I need, enough resources, the scholarship (100 % free tuition and miscellaneous with school allowance), the average pretty face (daw!). I lived my college days the way it should be not until when I was in 3rd year when I fall into love and gave everything to the man of my dreams ( my crush since 3rd high school). Months have passed in our relationship and I got pregnant which was not really not part of the plans yet but we know that it is a blessing. That time I was still studying while he was already working. After our parents have known the pregnancy they immediately planned our wedding. In that same year a wedding was held and so was giving birth. My mom wanted me to proceed my studies but I was hesitant and my husband doesn't want me to go to school after the wedding because I'm already pregnant he said that I can study after I gave birth. But my teachers encouraged me to go on because "sayang daw kaayo" . Then, my second thoughts became clear and that time I really wanted to go to school.In my mind, "Kinahanglan ko mudungan sa akong ka batchmate basin di nako ganahan mubalik ug skwela" I didn't really want to be left behind and see everyone(my friends) graduate excluding me. I become motivated and continued even if my tummy is growing. I even travelled from our province to the city everyday back-and-forth. I know that it was so hard and so tiring but my motivation was "I need to do this! I can't be just somebody, I should be someone someday" (Futuristic man gud kaayo ko pagkataw, ganahan ko in the future naa koy degree ug maka provide ko sa tanan needs sa akong child). So that's it I came up with that one solid decision and pursued my dreams. Luckily I gave birth during christmas break, so I don't have to catch up with so much lessons in school. There are times "nga imong tiil imong itabyog sa rocker sa imong baby then ikaw nag himo ug miniature model house" ug "dili ka ka attend sa imong review classes kay magbantay paka sa imong baby". Those are the challenging moments in my life but I pushed myself to survive it. And YES, I did graduate in BSCE last year with the bonus of graduating with flying colors(Glory to God), took my board exam last year also and thankfully passed.

I'm happily working now, contented with the life that i have with my child and husband, still living with my in-laws but trying to save some money for buying our own lot and building our own home and of course for the future expenses for my child's future.

And to those Mommies out there nga murag feel ninyo na wala nay pag-asa please DON't lose hope. Sauna dili mi magkasinabot sa akong partner tungod sa akong mga goals in life but karon hinay-hinay na niyang nakita ug na-understand unsa akong tumong ug para sa amo rapud ni tanan.So, CHEER UP! There is so much that life can offer us! Just keep praying and smilling(iwas haggard face)

Share your thoughts and stories too

Inspiring kaayo jud sis. Taas kaayo kag determinasyon, nagbunga ra jud congrats sa imo!

Quote Originally Posted by havaianatic01 View Post
    Inspiring kaayo jud sis. Taas kaayo kag determinasyon, nagbunga ra jud congrats sa imo!
    Thanks sis .

Hope uban nga mommies mushare pud sa ilang mga inspiring stories

4.    Advertisement