Page 216 of 296 FirstFirst ... 206213214215216217218219226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2952

Quote Originally Posted by nightfox16 View Post
    Hi, I just want to share the experience of my friend who had his JO today for CTP.

He applied for the position around march 12. After passing the initial interview and the exams, he then continued with the HM interview followed by the client interview from ausie before the holy week. Monday, right after holy week, he received a txt that he was shortlisted and needs to pass his recent pay slip or any COE with compensation package.

He has more than one year call center experience, and he comes from a call center where he was receiving up to almost 13k per pay so thats around 26k a month. He wasnt able to sumbit a payslip, only a COE with compensation package of 12,600 as basic pay and the rest are performance bonus percentage. He told me his basic pay offer was only 14k+. and a 3000 allowance per month. so thats around 17,000 plus ( considering he almosts earns atleast 10k up from his previous employer). The girl also told them that this amount (the basic pay and the allowance will be subjected to tax). Reallly He is now thinking whether to accept to offer or not and find other companies.... pls help...

i also want to add that they will start on may 18.. he was told during the initial interview that it was to start on april 27) He was really disappointed with QBE. Well i guess one shouldnt expect a lot to avoid disappointment. He was disappointed because he really waited that long just to get that kind of offer? almost 2 months of waiting. Whew. Pls help!
    correct me if im wrong.. your friend has a basic pay of 12600 pero he earns up to 13k per kinsenas (26k+ per month)? wow dakua gud na adjustment from basic. asa sya gkan sales?

Qbe just called me today and was asking about my decision with regards to the job offer. I was straightforward to them and ask if they would somehow reconsider there offer to me. Though i don't know if they will but at least i was transparent since there is a small probability they will. Anyway move on na ta.

I had my JO today for the CTP role which will start on May 18.The offer given to me was more than 20k and I must say its quiet competitive...I'll grab this opportunity because CTP is a pioneering LOB and you have more chances of winning!! Hehehe..In addition,its Australian Operations, so you get work during the day and I consider it a great blessing.

See you Wave 1 CTP on May 18. Thank God!

Quote Originally Posted by Poor_Prince23 View Post
    correct me if im wrong.. your friend has a basic pay of 12600 pero he earns up to 13k per kinsenas (26k+ per month)? wow dakua gud na adjustment from basic. asa sya gkan sales?

performance based bonus ila company. naa silay meal and transpo allowance, plus attendance bonus, plus performance bonus nga muabot almost 5k. if ur consistwntly doing good, u can earn up to 13k didto. dli sila sales na account. bonus scheme ilaha kay non taxable. mao gamay ila gi declare na basic pay kay mao ray makuhaa ug tax.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBoy93 View Post
    Qbe just called me today and was asking about my decision with regards to the job offer. I was straightforward to them and ask if they would somehow reconsider there offer to me. Though i don't know if they will but at least i was transparent since there is a small probability they will. Anyway move on na ta.
    ok ra mu ask pila ilang first gi offer nila nmu??

Hey marky_boi . If you would not mind me asking? How much was your previous salary?
    Wow that is great.

Quote Originally Posted by marky_boi View Post
    I had my JO today for the CTP role which will start on May 18.The offer given to me was more than 20k and I must say its quiet competitive...I'll grab this opportunity because CTP is a pioneering LOB and you have more chances of winning!! Hehehe..In addition,its Australian Operations, so you get work during the day and I consider it a great blessing.

See you Wave 1 CTP on May 18. Thank God!
    wow swertia gud nmu kung 20k imu offer. ka unfair pud sa uban kung ing ana.. my friend told me nga naa sad xay nakadungan sa elevator nga babay ganiha sa qbe, nangutna pd xa
    pila iyahang basic, 13k ra daw hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hosag143 View Post
    Hey marky_boi . If you would not mind me asking? How much was your previous salary?
    Wow that is great.
    18k plus allowance ako previous...ang gbuhat sa QBE kay ila gi patas-an gamay..Hehehe...Payts na ni nga offer kay pang buntag nya pioneering pjud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nightfox16 View Post
    wow swertia gud nmu kung 20k imu offer. ka unfair pud sa uban kung ing ana.. my friend told me nga naa sad xay nakadungan sa elevator nga babay ganiha sa qbe, nangutna pd xa
    pila iyahang basic, 13k ra daw hahaha
    Gibasi sa QBE ilang offer sa imong previous pay..Na swerti.an ta nga medyo dako2 atong offer sa prev company.hehehe..

"It doesn't matter how much we earn,what matters is what we do with our earnings"

and for you to belive me na his earning atleast 20k up per month, u cn check the fb account of eperformax.
    makita jud nmu didto
    nga u can earn uo to 29k a
    month. my sister also works there for an australian account.. i didnt know nga magka gamay diay ang offer sa qbe or is it just because my friend right here didnt give any payslip just the coe and a copy of the compensation package from his previous company?? tssssk. such a disappointment

Hahaha. Masuya ta gamay nmo bai. Peo congrats ...: kay pioneering man pd na. Mag.ctp na lang sad ta ani para more fun more blessings

11.    Advertisement