Page 258 of 285 FirstFirst ... 248255256257258259260261268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2848

i saw this sa first line "If you have a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate, you do not need to get an ECA" kanang welder or caregiver course nato diri sa pinas ba. some are recognized daw sa canada, considered ba kaha na? can anyone confirm?

up for this thread..

guys kinsa interested moassume sa akong application sa canada. CIC ang agency. naa sa golden peak ilang office. barato ra. 50k.

pm me.

Default Canada sponsorship immigration

I have heard from a friend that if someone is going to sponsor your immigration to Canada, the one who sponsors you is the one to give settlement fund and the process is in Canada.

Is this True Pls. give me ideas. We are planning to migrate and we want to process requirements before the year ends. thanks fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley85 View Post
    guys kinsa interested moassume sa akong application sa canada. CIC ang agency. naa sa golden peak ilang office. barato ra. 50k.

pm me.
    is that an immigrant application?

Quote Originally Posted by babee26 View Post
    I have heard from a friend that if someone is going to sponsor your immigration to Canada, the one who sponsors you is the one to give settlement fund and the process is in Canada.

Is this True Pls. give me ideas. We are planning to migrate and we want to process requirements before the year ends. thanks fellas.

This is only applicable if you are a dependent or a spouse / common law partner of a permanent resident or a citizen in Canada, for more info, visit this page Immigrate to Canada

Hi Everyone,

If you want Travel & Assistance
    BIGSTART :travel and Visa Consultancy can help you:

Just call this ff. num:
    236-1755
    or email us to elena@bigstartvisa.com
    bigstartelena@yahoo.com

You can search through their website Big Start Travel & Visa Assistance Services

They are located in (NORTH AREA) SANCIANGKO atbang sa SOGO HOTEL while in (SOUTH AREA) located in ROBINSONS LAWA-AN 1 TALISAY.

If they ask you kong kinsa nag refer ingna lang si NICK Katong IT nag maintenance sa computer ngadto sa ROBINSON's LAWA-AN..

Quote Originally Posted by babee26 View Post
    is that an immigrant application?
    yes mam immigration application ni cya. fsw akong giapplyan pero i think ok ra if express entry imong applyan if iassume nimo akong application

up for this thread.

asa na ang mga interested for canadian dream. mingaw naman.

Received my Medical Notice yesterday... and received the medical forms today. It says that I have 30 days to complete or else the application will be refused. Hoping for a smooth process from here onwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peachjay26 View Post
    apps received: August 22 PER date namu: Dec 12, 2014. update us boss bh, kung medical nka..sunod2 rata..thanks.
    Boss, medical na ko. Update lang tika.. basin naka dawat nasad ka sa imoha.

11.    Advertisement