Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jkhfg View Post
    Ang pedia sa akong anak from birth until now is affiliated with St. Vincent. si Dr. Algeric Berdin.
    How much iya rate per visit?

Quote Originally Posted by NudgeDELTA View Post
    Judging by that TS, it could be anytime soon. Just be sure everything is packed. Have your husband take care of the essentials.
    Thank you i have my bag ready by the door step na, and all documents needed like for the insurance and my pre-natal assessments and ultrasound. Mized kaayu ako emotions. Part of me is afraid to give birth yet considering the pain but part of me is so much excited to my baby na 😄

Quote Originally Posted by miggish View Post
    Thank you i have my bag ready by the door step na, and all documents needed like for the insurance and my pre-natal assessments and ultrasound. Mized kaayu ako emotions. Part of me is afraid to give birth yet considering the pain but part of me is so much excited to my baby na ��
    You'll get over it. Think of it as a right of passage. A lot of women give birth everyday. Everything is going to be fine. Just pray. You could also request the hospital to have your husband or boyfriend beside you during the process.

Dr. Cheryl Bullo, naa xa ron sa Rob Cybergate ang clinic, pyter kaau nga pedia, the best! I think maka sud cya sa st.vincent. Ga care gyud xa sa bata, dili lang tungod sa bayad, ma feel gyud nimo nga concerned cya sa imong anak.

Thanks! Ill ask nya my ob if kaila sya. Kay sa cybergate man sad clinic sa ako ob

Hi can i ask if kinsa imo ob? Cs ka or notmal lang?

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12