Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

respect!....

Up ta ani and maayong gabie sa tanan

@archt_vin ayay ka!!! murag mo padong na sad baya kog mini ani :3

Maayong hapon sa tanan up sako balik

Good Morning Cebu Up for this day

Up for this sunny day

bai, mahal ra kaayo ni imong baligya. naa koy kaila namaligyag gtx 465, tag 1.5k ra....

HAHAHAHAHAHA miss you @Hitachi_paul <3 lab you!

Quote Originally Posted by dark_humbz View Post
    bai, mahal ra kaayo ni imong baligya. naa koy kaila namaligyag gtx 465, tag 1.5k ra....

HAHAHAHAHAHA miss you @Hitachi_paul <3 lab you!
    Hahaha miss u @dark_humbz lol unsa mana apple is to orange hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by giver_bert View Post
    Paul what happened to your thread Lol

Guys hold your horses.. Something to ponder on, NO PUN INTENDED to all who posted here ( sa maigo lang ba hehe)

- the seller is selling a bundle item, so don't play mr-know-it-all and comment on his thread comparing a pair of apple to an apple at price point. (Simple rule on comparison)
    - yes, you can probably get them cheaper overseas, but despite that fact, ever wonder why most of us still opted to get our items locally? Obviously we want to do away with the risks, uncertainties and inevitable "add on cost"( no thanks to our friendly crocodiles in the postal offices) consider these non-monetary implications and maybe put some peso value on it, perhaps it might change your mind "somehow"
    - apparently these items are not for you (given you have other options) so give it a break, save yourself from a possible heartache lol.. Moreover there are a few people out there who kinda give more weight on other factors like rarity over specs.. There's a certain feel of knowing you have something that others cant easily procure (i am one of them on a certain hobby)
    - there is a very thin line between "friendly advice and literally crapping someone's post" take a few steps backward and check if you have step beyond the line. - this is my friendly advise too haha

We are all friends here and i can at least tell you that the thread starter is a friendly guy, i have dealt with him recently.. Sa kabuotan niya, i even gave one of my collectibles ( a gundam hahaha) as an act of goodwill.. Perhaps if these are your perverted idea of haggling, then you're totally doing it wrong hehe.
    Pa OT TS...
    hahahaha Berting!! nalingaw kos ani na thread na hinoon dah,, wala lage koy collectibles nadawat na boutan man unta ko?? bwahahahhaa where's the Titan na?? kay akoy kuha hahahah

Up Sa ta rn ky storm is coming to town hohoho

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast