Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345678 ... LastLast

BDO, BPI or Chinabank.

Gihimo unta ning POLL THREAD para klaro kaayo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by happy house View Post
    BDO, BPI or Chinabank.
    Invest it on a mutual fund. Set aside time to be able to listen to different investment packages for each bank.

wow...agi lang ko sir...gud am?!!

Quote Originally Posted by pahmee View Post
    there are many ways to invest your 1m.

if adto ka real estate and business though, it needs a lot of knowledge and time. sa real estate, you have to make sure that there is future market sa imong pick, labi na kung wala sa city proper.

you can try investing in stocks but it will need a lot of time and knowledge, too. you can try doing peso cost averaging and invest on blue chip stocks.

mutual funds are great if you want to invest in stocks but do not want to get your hands dirty with analyzing the market and so on. government securities are also great but they offer the least return among your investment choices.

it all boils down to your investment horizon and your risk profile.
    True I agree with this. All the suggestions had their own merits...the points you need to consider TS are:
    1. Your Risk profile
    2. What's the money for?
    3. When do you plan to cash it out or use it?
    4. How long will you park or invest it?

I can tell you many scenarios (people I encounter --- clients' experience or of those that aren't but I am still in contact with from different fields mentioned by pahmee) but I'd rather not confuse you. Just pm me your answers or you can post them here and I'll pm you my personal advice or insights. Wish you find the best options.

ipalit nag yuta Ts after 10-15 years ibaligya. ginansya x10 ang appreciation rate.

Quote Originally Posted by redcheek View Post
    Can anyone help me please? I need to know which bank has the best offer for savings account. I need to invest for my children's future and doesn't know where I would put my little money.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    ayaw ibutang ug usa lang ka bangko, mas maayo imo bahinon sa uban bangko. Y? just incase, incase lang maclose ang banko dili nimo makuha ang imo 1million. ang cover sa pdic is 200k or 250k kung wala ko masayop, mao ra na mabalik nimo. mas maayo sad time deposit dako-dako sad na interest compare savings.

bpi is the best bank for me

kanang mga lig-on na nga banks imo depositohan.

BPI, BDO and metrobank

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345678 ... LastLast