Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by nathandrake View Post
    Kyocera Document Solutions (formerly Epson Software Engineering Philippines) is a printer software development company specializing in R&D and quality assurance.

Our Cebu R&D center is located at the 17th Floor of SkyRise 4 Bldg, Cebu IT Park. We also have R&D centers located in Osaka, Tokyo, Concord and LA.

We already have more than 200 employees in our Cebu office and growing. We are currently looking for UI Localization Engineers with task and qualifications below. Perks include free gym membership and discounts in selected establishments. We also offer training locally and abroad. If interested, send me a copy of your resume' at tripleh_489@yahoo.com

Major Task:
    The UI Localization Engineer performs various technical tasks for UI localization for KYOCERA Document Solutions devices and PC software. These include:

1. Preparing and performing localization builds in using computer software languages.
    2. Track the documents string change history for each build.
    3. Communicates and reports build errors, localization limitations, and specific technical questions to development and QA
    4. Prepare the daily report, weekly report, monthly report, completion report to related members and immediate superior.

Requirements:

• Graduate of BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering, BS Physics, BS Math, BS IT, or BS Electronics & Communications Engineering.
    • Preferably with related software development experience, but not necessary.
    • Familiarity with the printer and multifunction printer products is a plus.
    • Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Must be able to communicate and work productively in a multidisciplinary environment.
    Hi, I was applying for software dev. I took the exam and wait for the result, but just this week lang the HR endorse me to UI localization Engr position, honestly wala ko idea unsa ang work ani but hoping nga madawat ani nga job.

Up for today!

Up for today!

Hi Sir, Good Afternoon! kung ma ndorse ka sa lain position like UI Specialization Engr. mo take paka new exam or interview nalang ang next step? Thankyou

Up for today!

6.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12