Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: with uyab or without

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkdimensions
    i cant emagine self-actualization in a vacuum?... isn't it contrasting or self negating?..
    i'm referring to sheer achievement-orientedness. my point is just that self-actualization in the context of relationships is the most meaningful.

self-actualization in the context of relationships.. how idealistic..hhihi..

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkdimensions
    self-actualization in the context of relationships.. how idealistic..hhihi..
    it is the healthy choice.

lemme share this one. i have this friend who, 4 years ago, wanted to be on the cover of Time Magazine by age 50. it's not an unrealistic goal considering his present achievements (Microsoft regional director, company CEO, scholar, etc.). his words were, "i want my company to be global, and i want to build an IT city."

by the way, he is 37 now. but last year, when i met him again, he's changed. he's no longer interested in going global, in being on the cover of Time Magazine.

i asked what made him change his plans and he said, "My plans have not really changed. they have expanded. before i just wanted to be successful. now, i want everybody around me to be happy." His plan now is to pursue projects or dreams with people around him in mind. specifically, he said he wants to spend more time with his family, and to provide the best for his employees.

I may be biased because I look up to this person, but I think he's wised up. sakto baya sad di ba....

TAYMPA na OT na ko:

ang uyab okay ra...as long as you are sharing a wonderful journey together. mao ra na hehe

hahaha.. cg with uyab if you can stand on your own or without uyab if maka barog raka sa imong self.. no need source of inspiration kay for sure u know where to get it..

going back sa story imong gi share.. ang ako lang is dugay sya or wala sya ka realize nga the moment he got those achievements naka palipay na sya sa mga tawo nag palibot niya.. he got those because he was a good leader/follower and treated his subbordinates or people around him with respect..i doubt if it has expanded.. mao lang gyud na ang trend hihihi. if ever impossible gyud na makuha then most likely you'll move to another direction .. hihi. bitaw.. just kidding.. how nice nga sya imong gi look up..

Quote Originally Posted by Velvett
    i'm referring to sheer achievement-orientedness. my point is just that self-actualization in the context of relationships is the most meaningful.
    i agree...one may reach self-actualization grounded on personal level but when you self-actualize and reach out to others, bring happiness to people around you and be able to work and achieve goals in a collaborative effort, i can say that such act will bring more meaning and goodness back to the person...

bitaw na OT lang ni cya...but if I am to relate this with the current topic, i may say self-actualization means the person has this sense of fulfillment within...a person who is better equipped may make a better bf/gf material...so meaning..mas nice kung you get into a relationship when you already has the feeling of fulfillment...if you are still in the battle of achieving fulfillment, then might as well work on it, give more focus in order to achieve it....

though i admit what i just said sounds so idealistic but i just share to you what i think are factors of being a better partner in a relationship..but somehow in reality when one is lucky one may find someone to lead her/him to achieving fulfillment...

or again it depends how one defines fulfillment...

Quote Originally Posted by Velvett
    it is the healthy choice.

lemme share this one. i have this friend who, 4 years ago, wanted to be on the cover of Time Magazine by age 50. it's not an unrealistic goal considering his present achievements (Microsoft regional director, company CEO, scholar, etc.). his words were, "i want my company to be global, and i want to build an IT city."

by the way, he is 37 now. but last year, when i met him again, he's changed. he's no longer interested in going global, in being on the cover of Time Magazine.

i asked what made him change his plans and he said, "My plans have not really changed. they have expanded. before i just wanted to be successful. now, i want everybody around me to be happy." His plan now is to pursue projects or dreams with people around him in mind. specifically, he said he wants to spend more time with his family, and to provide the best for his employees.

I may be biased because I look up to this person, but I think he's wised up. sakto baya sad di ba....
    nice story..

@ ... exactly.. but still it would all boils down to priorities in life.. gurls should respect what their partners want in life.. if u dont want a chaotic relationship..

Quote Originally Posted by :)...:)
    i agree...one may reach self-actualization grounded on personal level but when you self-actualize and reach out to others, bring happiness to people around you and be able to work and achieve goals in a collaborative effort, i can say that such act will bring more meaning and goodness back to the person...

bitaw na OT lang ni cya...but if I am to relate this with the current topic, i may say self-actualization means the person has this sense of fulfillment within...a person who is better equipped may make a better bf/gf material...so meaning..mas nice kung you get into a relationship when you already has the feeling of fulfillment...if you are still in the battle of achieving fulfillment, then might as well work on it, give more focus in order to achieve it....

though i admit what i just said sounds so idealistic but i just share to you what i think are factors of being a better partner in a relationship..but somehow in reality when one is lucky one may find someone to lead her/him to achieving fulfillment...

or again it depends how one defines fulfillment...
    how entertaining..
    u know, there's also a saying that goes, "life passes you by when you're busy self-actualizing yourself.." hehehe..
    akong point lng, sometimes, you just have to dive into it and have faith that you'll know what to do when the moment comes..
    its basically the same in all types of relationships. its good if one is informed beforehand, but sometimes, its better if one faces it spontaneously.
    for me, self-actualized is synonymous to being true to one's self.

hmmm very very insightful

i guess ni evolve na ang topic to: Can a gf/bf hinder your self-actualization? In this case, should you get rid of her/him?

Quote Originally Posted by nemmo723
    how entertaining..
    u know, there's also a saying that goes, "life passes you by when you're busy self-actualizing yourself.." hehehe..
    akong point lng, sometimes, you just have to dive into it and have faith that you'll know what to do when the moment comes..
    its basically the same in all types of relationships. its good if one is informed beforehand, but sometimes, its better if one faces it spontaneously.
    for me, self-actualized is synonymous to being true to one's self.
    yeah..being spontaneous is like being less of being worry...just let things flow...i do love to keep it that way..like pursure what naturally fits but sometimes i get cerebral with life...heheheh..; ...but i hope life will not pass me by...i take one day at a time and cherish every moment that comes...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast