Thumbs up Product Marketers and Leaders (Part-Time) P10,000 - P15,000

Hello, guys!

We are looking for people who can help us with the expansion of a US based company and launching of a new technology here in Cebu.

Qualified people are those with inclination to sales or those that possess strong leadership potentials.

The company dynamic makes it very workable for even already working professionals to do this as a part-time source of passive income.

Experience is not necessary as we will provide training for chosen individuals.

For interested parties please PM your infos.

As this project is still on its pre-launching phase, complete details can only be shared to those we have gotten in contact with.

Thank you and God bless!

Hello, guys!

We are looking for people who can help us with the expansion of a US based company and launching of a new technology here in Cebu.

Qualified people are those with inclination to sales or those that possess strong leadership potentials.

The company dynamic makes it very workable for even already working professionals to do this as a part-time source of passive income.

Experience is not necessary as we will provide training for chosen individuals.

For interested parties please PM your infos.

As this project is still on its pre-launching phase, complete details can only be shared to those we have gotten in contact with.

Thank you and God bless!

he;lo I m interested
    info here Maria Celia Papasin
    30 years old a Mother of 1 kid
    email myshemiah@yahoo.com
    09223053687thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myshemiah View Post
    he;lo I m interested
    info here Maria Celia Papasin
    30 years old a Mother of 1 kid
    email myshemiah@yahoo.com
    09223053687thanks
    Hello MC! We will get in touch with you within the day.

Hi, I'm Haspe Bregente and a college student who was a Sr. Team Leader in one of the BPO company here in CEBU however I resigned because I need to focus in my studies. I'm looking for a part time job, I hope your post would do. Contact me at 09164988584.

Quote Originally Posted by yhamii View Post
    Hi, I'm Haspe Bregente and a college student who was a Sr. Team Leader in one of the BPO company here in CEBU however I resigned because I need to focus in my studies. I'm looking for a part time job, I hope your post would do. Contact me at 09164988584.
    Hi HB! This seems bo be a good fit for you. We'll have our executive contact you immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by blakrabit View Post
    Hi HB! This seems bo be a good fit for you. We'll have our executive contact you immediately.
    I got your message and I would like to apologize because I just changed my phone number recently. Please contact me at this number ASAP (09326685055). I'm looking forward for this. Thank you!

8.    Advertisement