Page 761 of 962 FirstFirst ... 751758759760761762763764771 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,610 of 9617

Quote Originally Posted by husshy View Post
    that's my point!!

if your god is real, god's design sucks!!

he had to use earthquake, typhoons, diseases in order for his world to work....what kind of design is that??

you even called it "important"... lols, its not important...its pure cruelty and wickedness..

EPIC FAIL DESIGN... you and your god are stupid
    hehe we are stupid thank you for that.. attacking me personally wont be enough bro you should take it a little bit wickeder if your after only to insult me..hahaha

yeah yeah everything is pure evil as you say then what's next?..

toinks, of course your god wants us to suffer...he made diseases so he could watch hundreds of children to die and suffer everyday...he even destroyed his own churches with typhoons and earthquakes....what a stupid god..

of course evil things exist...suicide bombing is evil...i don't need your god to know evil and good.

don't claim the word evil because it already existed before your religion..regardless of your god's existence, evil exists..

conclusion:

everything happens according to god's will including world war 2...
    hahaha yeah yeah its Gods will and its pure evil, so what's next?..

evil exist really?.. i didnt know about that?..hihihi
    Last edited by dartzed; 06-01-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    bai, murag nalibog ka sa imong stand.

dba religious man ka na tao. ug nganong mag sulti man ka ug ing-ana ?? apilan man nimo ug evolution ??

coz if musulti ka anang akong g-quote sa taas, imo na diay g-deny na ang first humans kay si Adam and Eve, mas ni believe diay ka sa evolution.

klaroha sa daw ug asa ka nibarug.

ug naa pa sad lain na tao na nalibog
    like i said b4 im not religious..

hahaha marius its a rhetorical question it means to confuse..

you bro are funny when did i said nga mugamit kog bible kung inyo ko storyaan ug science?..
    like i said b4 the bible is not for scientific reference, so i only answer things accordingly..

gihimu ni Eli ug simpleton inyong ginoo, kay mas nakabalo pa cya ug unsa ang personality sa ginoo then mo ingon na nuon na NOT PERFECT
    define perfect bro?..

Quote Originally Posted by dartzed View Post
    my point is God gives us the tool(brain) we need to figure things out and all we need is to use it..
    translating....

child: god, i have a brain tumor...what should i do?? its really painful...i can't hold on any longer..

god: you got a brain.. use it..figure it out yourself...i don't care about your suffering and agony...its part of my evil plan...bwahahaha!!

translating....

child: god, i have a brain tumor...what should i do?? its really painful...i can't hold on any longer..

god: you got a brain.. use it..figure it out yourself...i don't care about your suffering and agony...its part of my evil plan...bwahahaha!!
    hahahaha laaaame, we want another version!..

evil exist when u don't have god in your heart......

Quote Originally Posted by anubiz View Post
    evil exist when u don't have god in your heart......

so, so, so true!

noy, ikaw ra gyud naghimu ug boang sa inyong ginoo

diba naa man moy storya na GOD IS ALL KNOWING. HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. pero nganong mao mani imong sulti ??
    so wala diay kabalo ang ginoo sa tanan
    sorry bai, i was actually being sarcastic.. Lol
    mao bitaw niingun ko nga "basin" kakita ang Ginoo nga di na healthy ang mixing of common genes because of genetical impurity..
    for the purpose of showing the irony of your question "why there's a sudden prohibition of close-family marital relationships.."
    and of course to answer your question, i also threw a couple explanations about Law fulfillments..
    like purpose of close-family marital relationships kay ang pa padaghan sa tao..
    when it achieved its purpose ug dili na angay buhaton..then undang na...kay na fulfilled na..
    in the same way that mosaic's Law of burnt offerings for the forgiveness of sins has been fulfilled by Christ's sacrifice..
    and Yes, God knows all things but He doesn't interfere with our choices..
    otherwise, hagbay ra kang gikilatan for demeaning God..Lol

cenxia noy na murag nasipok akong ulo, dili lang ko ganahan na pasanginlan ta ug nangita ko ug gubot diri. dayun pa ta adtong ikid2x
    bai pasensya pud. i think it was a simple misunderstanding..and never did i thought nga nangita ka ug gubot diri..Char!...hahaha!
    regarding sa ikid2x..paging @slabdans LOL
    Last edited by noy; 06-02-2014 at 04:40 PM.

"We question God for the Loads of crap we had to go through..only to realize that they're part of our perfection either personally or for the entirety of human race. remember, it was in the lowest and saddest part of our lives that we have known maturity, learn Life's toughest and greatest Lessons and finally realize how it is to be human"

can we now move on to next the question?

Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    bai pasensya pud. i think it was a simple misunderstanding..and never did i thought nga nangita ka ug gubot diri..Char!...hahaha!
    regarding sa ikid2x..paging @slabdans LOL
    LOls ako man jud ang nahuna hunaan a ikid2x hahaha

11.    Advertisement