Page 172 of 196 FirstFirst ... 162169170171172173174175182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1958

Quote Originally Posted by TCPdealer View Post
    I want to invest in FAMI Salbf. Pero unsao nkau pagtanaw sa ila NAVPS last yr.? Gikapoy nku pangita sa ila website. Tabang please.
    fami.com.ph bro!!!

naa bay MF with insurance?sorry bag o pako sa mga ingon ani gud..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger Jobber View Post
    naa bay MF with insurance?sorry bag o pako sa mga ingon ani gud..thanks
    Yes, majority of VUL plans have mutual funds as the attached investment.

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    Yes, majority of VUL plans have mutual funds as the attached investment.
    Thanks bro, with your experience asa na company mas nindot mo invest sa MF?

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger Jobber View Post
    Thanks bro, with your experience asa na company mas nindot mo invest sa MF?
    I have investments in FAMI and PAMI. So far both are doing well.
    Aside from FAMI and PAMI, PEMI and Sun Life are also reliable mutual fund companies.
    Para nako, either of those four. BTW, I'm connected to PAMI.

hi mga sir.

mas recommended ba nga you sign up for kana ganing life+mutual funds nga kind of policy or would it be better to have those two separated?

im still single, have savings (bank atm), with real estate property and parents have a means of getting money. i am keen on starting out on investing my money and making it grow at a steady rate bsan a bit higher lang than what's current sa bank but at the same time, should be liquid enough for me to be enough to use it in dire instances.

kaning focus lng kag mutual funds mga sir ba, sample i put in 20k and like after a year, i really have to get it back, do i only get a portion of that money? or makuha ra nako na ang entire amount?

and which mutual fund company can u suggest if i can just initially put in 5k and pwde ra at least 1k per month top up.

TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by shiira View Post
    hi mga sir.

mas recommended ba nga you sign up for kana ganing life+mutual funds nga kind of policy or would it be better to have those two separated?

im still single, have savings (bank atm), with real estate property and parents have a means of getting money. i am keen on starting out on investing my money and making it grow at a steady rate bsan a bit higher lang than what's current sa bank but at the same time, should be liquid enough for me to be enough to use it in dire instances.

kaning focus lng kag mutual funds mga sir ba, sample i put in 20k and like after a year, i really have to get it back, do i only get a portion of that money? or makuha ra nako na ang entire amount?

and which mutual fund company can u suggest if i can just initially put in 5k and pwde ra at least 1k per month top up.

TIA.
    I suggest you get it separately mainly because of the charges. Ideally, insurance and investments must be separated since these two are serving different purposes. It will also serve you better that way since it will make things flexible and liquid.

mutual funds are ideally for long term investments to ride out the short term volatility. but in case there is a need to pull out the funds invested, mutual fund companies will charge an early exit fee (around 1%). depending on the MF company, the minimum holding period is 6 months, i think.

you can also try UITF in banks. UITF works similarly with MF. UITFs in banks have shorter holding period, around 30-90 days depending on the bank.

upon pulling out your investment, you can get the whole amount. but considering short term volatility, the amount may have gone up or down.

yes sir am aware that it would always be dependent on the prevailing rate at the time of redemption. ang sa kato mn gud gi offer nako nga tie-in mutual funds + life insurance kay let's say i've put up a total of 75k na and all of a sudden i need the money by the 3rd year, i am only allowed a withdrawable amount of 11k. mao ng nag ask ko if mag MF rako, same scenario ba sad or not.

another thing, is it OK ra ba to get both MF and UITF sir?

Hi guys, musta?
    by the way share lang ko, ganiha niadto ko og bdo kay mag update ko sa akong savings account kay para pwede siya ma check deposit, den nangayo man sila og billing statement, mao to akong gigamit kay katong statement naku sa FAMI. Den mao to, katong nag entertain naku kay ni open up siya sa ilang UITF na product. Nice sad ilaha kay, ang initial para maka open og UITF kay 10K then minimum of 1k for additional investment, pero kung wala kay 10K pwede ra imonthly og minus sa imung savings account tag 1k(minimum) hangtud maabot siyag 10K den tagaan dayun kag certification(murag ingon-ana akong pag sabot hehe, verify lang nya ninyo). Then kung moopen kag account dapat kunu moadto ka sa ila branch before 11am.

11.    Advertisement