Default kinsa taga sunlife dri? puede explain ang prosopal sa agent.

good day.

The last week nako na istorya na agent from Sunlife. He gave a proposal for 12 yrs. annual payment na 18k for 500k policy. Which included na dri mga riders. If kong masakit ko puede ko maka claim og 250k sa ako 500k.

Naa man gud ko lain insurance unya dako man kaayo ila difference in-terms of pila ako bayranan annually. Hapit gyud half. 10 yrs.to pay rato ako lain policy same rasad ila riders.

My question is naa nabay 12yrs ang payment for the policy?

Dili bani cya traditional policy wherein I have to pay until time comes because barato raman gud cya for 500k policy? Or mas barato lang gyud ang Sunlife?

Any agent from Life Insurance are free to give inputs and reaction regarding this inquiry.

thanks.

take note of the differences when you compare policies.
    here are some factors that will affect the premium.
    - is your age still the same when you started the other existing policy? as one ages, the premium also increases.
    - is the premium paying period of your existing policy also good for 12 years? the shorter the period, the premium gets higher.
    - is the sum assured for both policies set at 500k?
    - are both policies of the same type? if one is whole life plan, and the other one is unit linked investment, there will be a big difference in the premium.

the insurance commission regulates the rules of the insurance companies here, so assuming all parameters are equal, the premiums should basically be the same regardless of the insurance company. usually the parameters are not the same which makes the comparison a bit challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    take note of the differences when you compare policies.
    here are some factors that will affect the premium.
    - is your age still the same when you started the other existing policy? as one ages, the premium also increases.
    - is the premium paying period of your existing policy also good for 12 years? the shorter the period, the premium gets higher.
    - is the sum assured for both policies set at 500k?
    - are both policies of the same type? if one is whole life plan, and the other one is unit linked investment, there will be a big difference in the premium.

the insurance commission regulates the rules of the insurance companies here, so assuming all parameters are equal, the premiums should basically be the same regardless of the insurance company. usually the parameters are not the same which makes the comparison a bit challenging.

this year lang ko ni kuha sa policy, sir. Unya by chances nag kita me sa ako kaila na agent sa Sunlife and I ask for computation same ra sa ako prenium na 500k sa another agency.

He gave his computation and there is a very big difference. I am paying double the amount. whereas the another agency is asking 50k annually for 10 years term while ang Sunlife is 18K for 12 years term unya same ra ila rider. Both also are linked to investment.

If whole life plan, sir. diba I'll be paying until ako na ma use akong policy ? wala in cya ending sa payment?

Mao na I'm asking for some inquiry dri kay morag dako man kaayo difference sa akong payment unya same ra akong premium, riders, ang lahi is ang payment lang which is 10 yrs. og 12 yrs.

thanks.

replied to your pm

5.    Advertisement