Page 721 of 962 FirstFirst ... 711718719720721722723724731 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 9617

Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    not in that sense. by evolution of Salvation(not an official term), it would rather mean fulfillment instead of replacement.
    there's a huge difference.

Should we still stone adulterers to death after Christ died for them?
    i don't think so, we take them to court instead..hehe

It is rather odd to me why an all powerful God didnt notice that his methods might be too cruel and atrocious and biblically speaking it took him 8000 years (give and take) to change it.. if you say that the mode of Salvation has evolved, then he mustve realized he was wrong to even consider other options.. That is to say he was wrong the first time, ergo not absolute..

Hello migo.
    kasabot man kaha aning Exodus 20:3-6 migo? Depensa-e imong baroganan ani migo nga mo ampo mo og mga kinulit nga bato.
    Sa ato pa mosupak ka aning Exodus 20:3-6? ayaw kog ingna migo nga kinahanglan pa kog study anang practice sa katoliko, basin ikaw wala pa ka kasabot, nagbasa man kaha kag bible? Kamo ang na ignorante sa katoliko.
    Maka judge ta sa mga taw nga nag-ampo og mga imahe kay naa koy basihanan which klaro kay na nga naa sa bible.
    Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    Hi bro,
    you're not only out of the context but your statement clearly shows ignorance from the Catholic perspective.

ignorance not in a condescending way but in the sense that you need to do a lot of studying about Catholicism and Catholic practice which is ideal before you say something like "idol worship, saint worship and the likes" this is one of the biggest misconceptions non-catholics have towards catholicism.
    we don't wanna pre-judge people now do we? diba naa na sa Bible?

Furthermore, when we speak of something canonical, it speaks merely about standardizing which is very essential if we are to follow something specific.
    if you want to know the details of the Catholic Practice, you can refer to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, there you would see if the Church really does not follow the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by dongzkie View Post
    Hello migo.
    kasabot man kaha aning Exodus 20:3-6 migo? Depensa-e imong baroganan ani migo nga mo ampo mo og mga kinulit nga bato.
    Sa ato pa mosupak ka aning Exodus 20:3-6? ayaw kog ingna migo nga kinahanglan pa kog study anang practice sa katoliko, basin ikaw wala pa ka kasabot, nagbasa man kaha kag bible? Kamo ang na ignorante sa katoliko.
    Maka judge ta sa mga taw nga nag-ampo og mga imahe kay naa koy basihanan which klaro kay na nga naa sa bible.
    Peace
    bang tua rah.

huh, maka judge gyud diay

Hello migo.
    Peace
    wla lagi nag ampo sa bato, para mo tuo ko nga nag ampo sila sa bato, pakita ko sa ilang basahon nga naay gibutang oh bato namo nga naa sa langit, pag daygon ang imong mga balas, matud pa baya sa uban ug unsay nahisulat maoy sakto

gikapoy ko'g subay sa thread
    nya ang mga questions murag ikatulo ka beses naman gi-lalisan
    backread lang palihug ....

lagpas na ni imoha migo
    Quote Originally Posted by slabdans View Post
    wla lagi nag ampo sa bato, para mo tuo ko nga nag ampo sila sa bato, pakita ko sa ilang basahon nga naay gibutang oh bato namo nga naa sa langit, pag daygon ang imong mga balas, matud pa baya sa uban ug unsay nahisulat maoy sakto
    - - - Updated - - -

naa man tay basihanan migo.
    ay lang kahibung hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by MasterK View Post
    bang tua rah.

huh, maka judge gyud diay

Quote Originally Posted by Jhared View Post
    It is rather odd to me why an all powerful God didnt notice that his methods might be too cruel and atrocious and biblically speaking it took him 8000 years (give and take) to change it.. if you say that the mode of Salvation has evolved, then he mustve realized he was wrong to even consider other options.. That is to say he was wrong the first time, ergo not absolute..
    In Contrast, When you implement a LAW it is very IMPORTANT to consider the STATE of the PEOPLE you want to Govern. If you happen to Read and understand the STATE of Mind of the People during the time of Moses OR the Level of Maturity of their thinking, Or the Experiences they have - Then you will understand HOW Powerful and All Knowing God is...

You cannot Teach Parables to PEOPLE who dont have Enough Experience Living Because they Were SLAVES since they were born.

If imung Dalhun ang mga NITIBO sa lasang ngadtu sa City nya imung hatagan ug Complicated Law about Banking and insurance or Housing - DO you think They can Understand?

- - - Updated - - -

naa man tay basihanan migo.
    ay lang kahibung hehehe
    Daghan mga Theist mga HIPOKRITO tungod ani nga pagtuo nga Abi kay nakabsa kunuhay ug Bibliya - PWEDI na mu judge...

Only God can Judge, Reading the Word of God Does Make you GOD...

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    In Contrast, When you implement a LAW it is very IMPORTANT to consider the STATE of the PEOPLE you want to Govern. If you happen to Read and understand the STATE of Mind of the People during the time of Moses OR the Level of Maturity of their thinking, Or the Experiences they have - Then you will understand HOW Powerful and All Knowing God is...
    I get your point, but death? The raping, the taking of virgins, the killing of innocent children, the rupture of nations, the stoning of adulterers, the slavery, the drowning, the killing of first-born, the incest, the killing of 14,000 people because somebody had the balls to complain that God killed a lot of people, the killing of some 50 people because of mere curiosity, another 3000 more for inventing another god, killing a man for not impregnating his brother's widow, to mention a few of the countless others.. how come if they so ever slightly offend Him that death would come upon them, i mean wala najud diay laing paagi pagpasabot? we are after all made to sin and as what Aaron said, "Dont be angry my Lord, You know how prone these people are to evil".. I mean He should have realized it by the very first time Adam and Eve went apple picking.. his methods were clearly ineffective..

You cannot Teach Parables to PEOPLE who dont have Enough Experience Living Because they Were SLAVES since they were born.

If imung Dalhun ang mga NITIBO sa lasang ngadtu sa City nya imung hatagan ug Complicated Law about Banking and insurance or Housing - DO you think They can Understand?
    no i dont think they will, but if you educate them properly and the generation after them i think they will in the long run.. I mean its possible, but for a god that created everything well its more than doable..

I get your point, but death? The raping, the taking of virgins, the killing of innocent children, the rupture of nations, the stoning of adulterers, the slavery, the drowning, the killing of first-born, the incest, the killing of 14,000 people because somebody had the balls to complain that God killed a lot of people, the killing of some 50 people because of mere curiosity, another 3000 more for inventing another god, killing a man for not impregnating his brother's widow, to mention a few of the countless others.. how come if they so ever slightly offend Him that death would come upon them, i mean wala najud diay laing paagi pagpasabot? we are after all made to sin and as what Aaron said, "Dont be angry my Lord, You know how prone these people are to evil".. I mean He should have realized it by the very first time Adam and Eve went apple picking.. his methods were clearly ineffective..
    Mao lagi nay Pangutana dha, Unsa may Mindset sa mga Israelite panahon atu? Unsa may LAWs and Practices nga Ilang Naandan BEFORE niabot ang Balaod ni Moses?

For example:
    -Sa atung panahon karun, if Minor mangawat unsa may Silot? DSWD ra...
    -Nya What IF sa unang panahon ang pagpangawat is capital punishment nga ang silot Death Penalty. So sa ilang panahon Capital Punishment is Death.
    -What if imung i apply/Introduce ang balaod natu karun sa ilaha nya if makasala sila ingnun natu nga Nakasala kag daku nya Capital Punishment ka, Imung silot DSWD.
    -DO you think ma FEEL or MASABTAN nila ang Severity sa ilang SAYOP? Considering unsa ka Immature ilang thinking?

no i dont think they will, but if you educate them properly and the generation after them i think they will in the long run.. I mean its possible, but for a god that created everything well its more than doable..
    Exactly! and that's what Jesus Did.... After several generations people are no Longer slave, they developed maturity and intelligence and knowledge. So nianhi si Jesus NOT to Abandon the LAW of Moses But to Enhance and fulfill it.

na unsa man tawn ka sio, kinsa man d i gibinlan sa libro nga kita mang taw. gilahi man nimo og sabot sio hehehe paeta, asa naman atong paminsar sio, a b man kay nakabasa tag bible ginoo na ta, mao d i imong pagsabot sa akong opinion?! ha?! huh pag tsure ta ani oi!
    Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Daghan mga Theist mga HIPOKRITO tungod ani nga pagtuo nga Abi kay nakabsa kunuhay ug Bibliya - PWEDI na mu judge...

Only God can Judge, Reading the Word of God Does Make you GOD...

11.    Advertisement