Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Default Re: The Love Tank Theory - are you loved the way you want to be loved?

nope
    but im contented
    hapit na mapuno ako LOVE TANK

the topic title in itself cotails selfishness. That's where the problem comes, when you want to be loved the way you want to be loved. When you do this, you tend to be unsatisfied with everything your bf/gf gives or do to you. It's like you have a predetermined way. It's damn selfish.

pahubas na xa..

pramis

when nanguyab pa ang guys, the love tank is always full... pero uyab na gani, nag ka ubos na ang sud sa love tank..
    some if not most guys mao jud mahitabo..

my love tank's running dry.. sigh

Overflowing....

Much more than i dreamed of!

so far.. yes!

absolutely (hope it won't change).....and im very happy about it

though my love tank is never empty, i think it is hardly ever full too. or maybe that... i can barely remember the time that it was.

but when i come to think of it, he does love me. and i love him. i guess that's enough.

as of today the answer is NO

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

I'm unsticking this. It doesn't seem important enough to clutter up the stickied posts. PM me with objections and insults if you disagree.

11.    Advertisement