Page 170 of 196 FirstFirst ... 160167168169170171172173180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1958

Quote Originally Posted by Derstech View Post
    Naa pa bay mga Seminars about sa Mutual Funds?
    Pwede ra ka moadto sa mutual fund company. Their personnel will orient you about mutual funds.
    There are also agents/solicitors whom you can contact in case you can't make it during office hours. Normally, 8am to 5pm ra man open ang office sa mutual funds.

Unsay inyong mga forecast sa equity funds ron mga brod? All my investments kay naa gyud sa BDO uitf equity og SALEF. Maau ra kaha ni? Ako plan nuon iwithdraw ni mga 3 to 5 years pa. hehe. Withdrawhon nako if enough na makapalit og house and lot

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndingDrive View Post
    Unsay inyong mga forecast sa equity funds ron mga brod? All my investments kay naa gyud sa BDO uitf equity og SALEF. Maau ra kaha ni? Ako plan nuon iwithdraw ni mga 3 to 5 years pa. hehe. Withdrawhon nako if enough na makapalit og house and lot
    any reason bro nga duha imo equity funds?
    IMO, mas maayo i-concentrate na nimo into one fund lang kay puro equity man...you can stick to your BDO Equity UITF at least wala siya sales charge that may eat your investment kun ga-add ka regularly.

BTW, equity funds are generally para long term investment like more than 5 years to ride out the volatility along the way...and ideally, ga invest/add ka regularly like monthly or quarterly...

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    any reason bro nga duha imo equity funds?
    IMO, mas maayo i-concentrate na nimo into one fund lang kay puro equity man...you can stick to your BDO Equity UITF at least wala siya sales charge that may eat your investment kun ga-add ka regularly.

BTW, equity funds are generally para long term investment like more than 5 years to ride out the volatility along the way...and ideally, ga invest/add ka regularly like monthly or quarterly...
    Ako lng giduha boss since lahi2 man performance bsag equity cla both. I agree nga pain in the *ss gyud ang 2% sales charge sa SALEF. SALEF man jd akong unang account and mas easier for me and means sa pag add. Nag BDO lng ko tungod sa iyaha performance lately. Mas naganahan nuon pd ko sa BDO kay duol ang amo office but ang nakahasol lng kay kung mo withdraw ka kay needed man diay magpakita og certificate. hehe. Saup diay if daghan ako accounts nga equity bro? Ako nlng guro iconcentrate sa BDO.

Forecast sa stock market this year is mixed. Some analysts are saying that it might be so-so (move sideways so basically, walay tubo or gamay ang tubo) while some are very optimistic. In fact, I read an article that a certain analyst saying that the PSE index may hit 7,000 this year.

But whatever the forecasts are, if you can stretch your time frame to more than 5 years, then the better. That's probably the best thing to do para mamaximize nimo ang potential sa imong investments. Equity funds (index funds or actively managed funds) are designed for long term man pud gyud.

Ako lng giduha boss since lahi2 man performance bsag equity cla both. I agree nga pain in the *ss gyud ang 2% sales charge sa SALEF. SALEF man jd akong unang account and mas easier for me and means sa pag add. Nag BDO lng ko tungod sa iyaha performance lately. Mas naganahan nuon pd ko sa BDO kay duol ang amo office but ang nakahasol lng kay kung mo withdraw ka kay needed man diay magpakita og certificate. hehe. Saup diay if daghan ako accounts nga equity bro? Ako nlng guro iconcentrate sa BDO.
    Just concentrate sa usa ka equity fund bro and invest regularly for the the long term...ideal for equity funds is 5 years but the longer the better. Again, you are better off investing into one equity fund kung long term lang regardless kung MF or UITF...FAMI's SALEF is one of the top performer too in the longer time frame but BDO equity UITF is also competitive. Also take note na ang past performances are not indicative of future result..di na indicator nga it will continue to perform well ugma. So better choose one that is competitive and invest regularly to take advantage sa cost averaging over the long term.

If you find BDO equity more convenient then it's up to you...time is money man sad, so the more convenient it is in making your investment counts I guess hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    Forecast sa stock market this year is mixed. Some analysts are saying that it might be so-so (move sideways so basically, walay tubo or gamay ang tubo) while some are very optimistic. In fact, I read an article that a certain analyst saying that the PSE index may hit 7,000 this year.

But whatever the forecasts are, if you can stretch your time frame to more than 5 years, then the better. That's probably the best thing to do para mamaximize nimo ang potential sa imong investments. Equity funds (index funds or actively managed funds) are designed for long term man pud gyud.
    Mao lage bro 5 years and up jd maau.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    Just concentrate sa usa ka equity fund bro and invest regularly for the the long term...ideal for equity funds is 5 years but the longer the better. Again, you are better off investing into one equity fund kung long term lang regardless kung MF or UITF...FAMI's SALEF is one of the top performer too in the longer time frame but BDO equity UITF is also competitive. Also take note na ang past performances are not indicative of future result..di na indicator nga it will continue to perform well ugma. So better choose one that is competitive and invest regularly to take advantage sa cost averaging over the long term.

If you find BDO equity more convenient then it's up to you...time is money man sad, so the more convenient it is in making your investment counts I guess hehe.
    Salamat sa inputs bro. I'll take that into consideration

Just checked the data today at pifa ug medyo disappointing ang performance sa fami equity funds compared sa uban. I started investing with them mga 3 years ago pa. Murag sila jud ang pinakadako ug dip.

@MK and @makie29 - do you guys think mosaka pa ni iya value puhun or time to transfer to other funds?

Quote Originally Posted by khatie View Post
    Just checked the data today at pifa ug medyo disappointing ang performance sa fami equity funds compared sa uban. I started investing with them mga 3 years ago pa. Murag sila jud ang pinakadako ug dip.

@MK and @makie29 - do you guys think mosaka pa ni iya value puhun or time to transfer to other funds?
    Just checked the PIFA website and FAMI's SALEF reflected a -42.41% return for 1 year. I think this is more of a typographical error since the last time I check, SALEF's NAVPS was around P4. I can't think of any logical reason why would it drop to as low as P2.79 in just a matter of 2 days. I checked FAMI's website as well as my FMS account and the latest NAVPS that is reflected is still the one last Dec. 26 (P4.7279).

Don't worry about equity funds. If you give it time, mosaka ra gyud na ang iyang NAVPS.

FAMI acknowledged the wrong data uploaded sa PIFA site that indicates -42.41% return sa 1 year data...dapat -2.11% unta na iya 1year return...medyo disappointing result but then other equity funds are not that far and almost similar. What counts is the long term performance if you are investing for the long term. In fact, if you are doing cost averaging, mas daghan ka mapalit nga shares karon kay barato ang navps...afterall, long term investment is about share accumulation over the long term. Your selling price is not now or tomorrow but far ahead say 10 years or so..

11.    Advertisement