Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysley View Post
    You know the answer to your question. You just don't want to admit it to yourself. What you really want is for people to assure you that it's going to be alright. That there is hope. You want to cling to that as much as you can. Coz giving up would be admitting the reality of it all. That you are never going to win this game. You know that. You just don't want to face that fact. Nothing we say will mean anything to you because you are bent on seeing things the way you want to see them. Such is the nature of love and obsession.
    I think what I've been waiting for all this time is someone to just slap it off over my face that what I've been doing is stupidity and he knows how it all feels cause he's been there. Hope someone who's been through my situation would be kind enough to enlighten me. I know I've been given advices pero I think mas lahi if it came from someone who really went through what I am going through right now. I'm just tired from all of this... I need strength to end all of this cause he won't let me go and neither am I.

I broke up with him...

3.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789