Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast

I don't get it.........
    I applied for a job in IT park. Not a call center agent position but the company is a Call Center.

The people there are really nice. I enjoy hearing their english accents alot.

Why would some people even bother complaining the fact that they speak english outside the work environment? Unsa diay problema ana? Asa man diay mu padung kung mu stick ra mu ug bisaya? Ila man gud na. na unsa.........

To Call Center Agents:

Dont feel offended if you get discriminated. You have a job, and it's a blessing. Especially those who are undergrads.
    Last edited by jinkazama92; 11-12-2013 at 05:59 PM.

Call center job. Makapabatig nawung, makastress, makadugang sa wrinkles. And you're not compensated well. Imagine, 21K starting salary, kagamay ana!

Nagcall center ku sa una and I doubt kung mubalik pa ku sa in-ana nga industry. Now, I am enjoying my office job, work starts at 2 pm, and I have a five figure salary every payday. Dili naku kailangan mutrabaho ug gabi-i, and no need to wake up early! Stress free!

wala mn ko nag cc agent, pero dili man angaya e look down, they have talnets baya labi nas costumer service.. may au na silag palamig storya para madani ang client para dili masuko daun.. hahaha

Bitter rana sila TS ky usa rana sila sa mga wala nadawat pag apply sa mga Callcenter diri.. Lol..

TS, if elookdown ta nila just think that they haven't walked a mile in our shoes. They don't know the struggle each of us have to pull through day after nerve-wrecking day behind a headset and a phone. Ayaw ikaulaw TS, wear it like armor.. dili lang pud baya paglook down ang ginabuhat sa uban TS, they would also brand you once they know that you're a call center agent.. in my experience, I've been branded as a "tikasan" among others + in terms of relationships, "di masaligan", kay rampant na kuno ang polygamy sa atong industry. Like hell it is. They either have no idea what our work is like or they had all the wrong sides of the table while they were working as a CCA. But people are often misconstrued to the environment, esp to those who don't walk the talk. So, with that said.. meh. hahaha!

Discrimination is everywhere, dili kalikayan nga uban taw i lookdown ang call center workers. Tingali tan-aw nila wasted ang atong g skwelahan nga kurso then turns our call center "ra" ang padulngan. Karon practical na ang mga taw kay lisod mangitag trabaho. In fact, proud ko sa akong trabaho sa BPO kay dakog tabang sa akong pamilya ug ubang taw nanginahanglan.

Kay kasagaran sa mga call center agents are PRETENTIOUS people.
    Maka tungtong na ganig call center, hala pa layshu2x na.
    Usabon dayon ang lifestyle.
    Abig maka sweldo nag dako2x pa sosyal2 na dayon.
    Though not all. But daghan jud.

kever anang mga mang discriminate ts. ang importante desente ang trabaho. kadaghan ra maka benefit sa BPO industry. aside sa arang na compensation ug benefits, di tanan naay talent mo assist/mo storya ug lain2x tawo na lain2x ang personality ug dako syag tabang ma improve ang communication skills.

discrimination is everywhere jud, I agree. what matters most is your doing the right thing.

Dili man kinahanglan idiscriminate kay ang importante kay nangita ug trabaho. Naay uban ni.opt nga mangawat lang or unsa pang daotang butang para maka-kwarta. I somewhat agree nga kuwang ra jud ang compensation para sa Call Center, daghan lang mowork kay dako kung icompare sa local jobs,grabe ang stress level and work load. Been there done that, now I'm happy with my job.

I cannot control what other people that do this think about call center peeps. However, if they discriminate to the point of me no longer exercising my rights, ill make sure to go to the right agency/lawyer/ barangay/ whatever is applicable and have this corrected. =)

11.    Advertisement

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast