Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

ralax lang pa bugnaw any cold drinks will do

mu adtos kwarto. silent mode. for 24 hours. layas layas nea tambay ra dei sa sm. then uli.

have an open mind. accept the fact that you cant please everyone much, you cant convince everyone. ang uban taw would need you to show them first that they are wrong. and pag judge sa taw nato without knowing the truth is natural, even us, dili lang ta aware mo judge pud ta sa uban base on what we see and the little info we have. dont get bothered by those if you know in your heart nga ilang gisulti dili tinuod. you should only get affected kung ilang mga sulti is tinuod. but again, even saints have detractors, so why bothered. ako, i will only care kung akong immediate family ang naay istorya nga dili maayo because they might be right without me knowing my own actions. pero ug laing taw, kever oi

mangluod gamay...

i was depress and disappointed on those people who judge you without knowing the truth...

ang naka bati kaai naa ra usa ka lugar...
    do u know unsaon nako pag deal ug ingon ani..?

Stand on the truth...make them believe they are wrong.

If disappointed ko I'll get one bottle of beer and 1 stick of cigarette then think of a way to get over it or solve it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamaria2255 View Post
    i was depress and disappointed on those people who judge you without knowing the truth...

ang naka bati kaai naa ra usa ka lugar...
    do u know unsaon nako pag deal ug ingon ani..?
    I am in this situation now. pero kevs na lang kuh kay kapoyg explain in just one simple sentence. How I dealt with a stressor? Hilom na lang ko kay kapoy na gyud. Makadaut sa happy life! Why make efforts in making the people understand when in the first place you don't really need people na kinahanglan pag one whole sheet of paper para NOTICE TO EXPLAIN? A real friend keeps a wide mind labaw na kung DOWN kaayo ka, not the other way around Nya i-judge dayun ka. However, the good thing about this is that I KNOW how they think, so I know unsay makapalagot nila or makapangurog sa ilang bukog anytime I need to fight back.

pero tama pud si @THE KID na communication is the key pud, pero if that other person refuses to listen, impas gihapon.

PERO In the end, mutibaw manpud ang tinuod bisan gahilum raka and those people who judge you upon knowing the truth, sila na lang ang mauwaw sa ilang naingun. And ang ilang reaction kasagara? Maghimu ug laing storya na makadaut nimu OR likayan ka kay uwaw lage OR magfocus sa NEXT BIG THING na ilang i-judge.

TRUST me I HAVE BEEN THERE soooooo many times and I'm so used to it.

And oh! Stay poised and classy bisan dissapointed naka, pero panalagsa, ipagawas ang inner demon pud , unleashing the inner demon feels GOOOOOD labaw nag tama ka.

ENJOY LIFE!

Good Vibes!!!!

nothing...frozen maybe......

Banned User Platinum Member
    pag wushu! wushu! TS

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarian View Post
    pag wushu! wushu! TS

pasabot daw nya ngitag daghan chiks...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast