Page 782 of 956 FirstFirst ... 772779780781782783784785792 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 9551

up lang ko ani...humana man ang pagka hadlok sa earthquake...ari napud ta sa paranormal...

more stories please!

stories napud na hadluk...hehe

nahadlok pa siguro mga tawo mao wala pa makapagawas sa haunted stories...hehehe!

more stories pls....

Btw update lng sa amoa balay...ang akoa eldest niingon nako nga usahay mokataw daw ang babaye nga iya makita ug tulo daw cla.... hehehe makauli nko ron Nov. a sa province mka pa open na jud ko hehehehe

Share lang ni nako nga link, wa paman gud nag post ug mga experiences kani lang usa:

The Philippine Urban Legends: The Ghosts of University of the Philippines

wui, share pod ko sa akong experience just years ago..

first time ko gi mumu sa siquijor.. since childhood till now. i've been visiting siquijor every summer with my grand parents. i never experience any weird or creepy experience. all just stories from old folks..

until i experienced one night. tulog didto ila kay tita house. sa floor lang natulog, naka banig with mosquito net.. past midnight na.. lami kaayo ako tulog. then suddenly i was awaken coz somebody was shaking my chest jud.. kana bang murag namukaw jud.. when i opened my eyes. i just saw a black silhouette of just arms(background was a jalousy windows-light from the streets).. kana whole upper and lower arms moving away from me and disappears. i gave it a thought for awhile how the arms can pass thru the muskatero.. then i say to myself,basin si mommy. who is beside me pod sleeping.. then i turn around to confirm if it was mom who woke me up. to my surprise. it's not her. naka sideview man xa away from me og ngkulupo sa habol. well asleep. and that was the time i got scared, tago sa habol and started praying.. lolz!

brick unsa gani tong mu entity na sunod or mimic sa alive or dead na person? well my lola just past away and i do still hear her foot steps her knock and sometimes her bell or even her smell. personally i'm very sure of my self about knowing these things i know some entity is mimicking lola ever since she was still alive doing stuff even while she's asleep
    Last edited by uztadzmalek; 10-29-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uztadzmalek View Post
    brick unsa gani tong mu entity na sunod or mimic sa alive or dead na person? well my lola just past away and i do still hear her foot steps her knock and sometimes her bell or even her smell. personally i'm very sure of my self about knowing these things i know some entity is mimicking lola ever since she was still alive doing stuff even while she's asleep
    are you talking about a doppelganger?
    Doppelgänger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by uztadzmalek View Post
    yep doppelganger bro kanang gi share ni @R_sQuArEd...you will know ky di jud na sila mo interact.

- - - Updated - - -

more stories pls...

Title:The Curse of One's Death
    Sent by:Rachel Pulumbarit

During the Spanish times, there was once a Spanish lady here in the Philippines. She was walking somewhere when she met an old filipino, carrying a heavy baggage on his back. Then he suddenly fell on the road because of exhaustion. Since Filipinos were meanly treated as slave workers, she kicked his body to get him out of her way. Then, when the Spanish lady had passed through, th old man just stared at her, as if waiting for her to leave. Then, the old man threw a curse - The Curse of One's Death.

The day after the incident, she heard the old man she saw yesterday had passed away. She was surprised and quite shaken by that news, so she immediately told the whole story to a certain friend.

The next day, her friend died a mysterious death, with no trace of illness or accident. This time, the Spanish lady became even more frightened. To have someone console her, she again told somebody, this time, a bishop, about the old man she met by the road.

Subsequently the bishop died, and just like what had happened to her friend, there was no evidence of sickness or accident too. This made the Spanish lady terriby worried. It finally occurred to her that a curse must be the cause surrounding those untimely and unexplainable deaths. She then consulted an albularyo[witch doctor]. She told everything that happened, from the old man to the death of the Bishop. Then the witch doctor advised to her that the only way to break the curse was to tell the story to the one she loved she loved the most.

And so she did follow what the witch doctor had said. Unfortunately., it was the Spanish lady who soon died.

and so the story of the Spanish lady was passed on to everyone; from one place to another. Then, there was a filippino who soon heard about that story. While he was about to sleep one night , suddenly, an image of a woman appeared in front of him. It was the Spanish lady, she was saying something in Spanish. And the Filipino just nodded, although wondering what the lady had said to him. Then she disappeared, like a mist in the night.

"WHOEVER WILL HEAR OR READ THIS STORY WILL SEE THE SPANISH LADY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT."

But, to stop the curse, just pass it on.

11.    Advertisement