Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default FOR GAYS with straight boyfriend... Share your experiences here.

Worth bah sila tagaan nato ug time ug effort? He respects me but ganahan siya nga I will also respect him of his need nga mag ka girlfriend, should I allow him?

I know kung unsa juy after niya nako pero when I give he returns the favor of making me happy, respecting me, and caring for me.. buotan pjd siya. My problem to him lang jud is his need of a GIRLS attention. Mahadlok ko ma inlove siya, nya magselos ko and all his attention will be diverted to the GIRL.

BTW.. PS. dili ko out nga gay! Maya so to speak... I've been in a 5 year relationship with someone same as me and ALL of this is new to me. Not sure why naka sulod ko ani, maybe he's buotan lng jd,.

I know people may think this relationship is not right or seems not appropriate but these things are happening and some of us are happy entering this kind of relationship so please RESPECT this thread. Feel free to share experiences mga yads!

dili ko Gay.. but I have a lot of Gay friends.. mas close pa gani ko sa mga gay compared sa mga babaye..

Most of my friends jud, naka-experience na ani. And usa ra akong gitambag nila..

"go for it.. but be sensitive as a snake when they try to take advantage of you.. "

We are sensitive man pero sometimes we are blinded samot na if buotan ang laki...

mao jud na kapait ana.. most but not all men are buotan at first.. then.. diha na nimo makita ang true colors kadugayan..

ani na lang..

Just be sensitive with the changes.. And pLease.. don't give your all!

Mao sd, nagsa raman gd nang laki buotan sa gays , kanang ganing mangita paagi nga ma okay ka if ever masuko ka nya... Ing.ana jd siya, ang uban pasagdan raka magsalig kay ganahan kau mi nila. Siya kay mabalaka, maglabad if ever dili tarongon ug tagad. Oa paminawon but true!

Cge, thx sa advice

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    share pud dra @enimavix

TS nganong dli mn tomboy inyong gusto?? #whatdoesthefoxsay ?

dli na xa straight, gay njd na imong pares..

Blog Entries
    what is mine is mine! .. so simple as that!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast