Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

pa...

asa na mn ka gibutang ni Lord?

wala jud baya ko kita nimo maskin sa picture mn lng. hahaiz...

Quote Originally Posted by havaianatic01 View Post
    kung CHRISTIAN di diay puydi mag express og kalagot? besides, forum lang mani and wa man ko niingun na buhaton ko gyud na! palihog ayaw lang sab na gamita imuha Christian2 ky daghan na mo hugas kamay.
    Quote Originally Posted by yvonne6 View Post
    only a child in this situation can relate how an abandoned child would feel. easy for us to say Godly words that really does not apply to some men who fathered children. Yes, they are fathers biologically but hangtod ra diha. I understand its not a good feeling when you hate your own father. But how would you feel if your father caused you too much pain when he should be the one protecting you from it? extreme siguro ang ipapatay ang amahan pero wishing your father is dead sometimes would have been better rather than him being alive and continuously hurting the family. some men have to understand what really it takes to be a dad, not just a father if that make sense
    I did not mean to preach.. you go ahead with your hatred. Kill if you want.. don't mean nothing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Passport View Post
    You are most likely NOT a Christian.. remind lang tika sa Commandment no 5:

Honor your father and mother.

sorry.. I do not know the background of your fury and anger and hatred.. and for sure, so sound like you have no idea what is like to kill another human being... much less your father.

Regarding this context u quote from the book of the christian. Honoring parents is thru helping them financially. I read a lot of books about this context and what the jew did is helping their parents financially.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Passport View Post
    You are most likely NOT a Christian.. remind lang tika sa Commandment no 5:

Honor your father and mother.

sorry.. I do not know the background of your fury and anger and hatred.. and for sure, so sound like you have no idea what is like to kill another human being... much less your father.

Regarding this context u quote from the book of the christian. Honoring parents is thru helping them financially. I read a lot of books about this context and the what the jew did is helping their parents financially.

awww... senti corner diay ni. Here's how my letetr goes...

De,
    You've been the best father. I am what I am now because of how you and Mommy raised me. Looking back, I wouldn't change a single thing in my past and if I would have the chance to choose a father, I'd repeatedly choose you. You gave me 2 advises before I got married which have been the key to my happy marriage: 1) Don't ever be losyang 2) Never fight about money...it's JUST money. These advises i keep in my heart. Thank you. No words could express how much I respect and love you.

Blog Entries
    pa,

Ive been dreaming of you these past few days,.. It's just so sad, coz in my dream u passed away... grrrrrr (simbako palayo) ..
    be safe, I hope you're ok.. missing u and your jokes..

happy birthday....ayg palabi inom karon gabie....

Tay,

Piangga mn jd d i ko nimo, maski gahi kog ulo pero ni supporta gyud ghapon ka sa akong mga decisions nga walay duha duha, promise ma successful jd ko! Imo jd gitoman ang gi ingon nimo nga hantod kaya pa nimo mo supporta jd ka. Lab You!

Dear Dad,

Oh, look! You know I still have a piece of respect for you as I still refer you as "Dad". I just have one request, please be mindful of the consequences of your actions. I've finally learned to move on, yet that doesn't mean everything is over. My shitty life was all because you've been foolish. So, don't put the blame on mom. I have done my research, dad. Lo and Behold, I found you guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. You are guilty of adultery and blasphemy. You are nothing but a simple piece of shit on a trash bin, but for the record that you are my dad, I wish to give you credit for bringing me to Earth, though miserable life has it been, but I knew how important it is to see the light behind the darkness of the night. I am so proud to tell you that I've found that light. I knew I was meant for something bigger! Something greater!

I love my mom, because you failed to give that to her. I love her more than I love myself, so stop trying to divert my beliefs to your side, as that's not gonna happen! EVERRRRRR.

I forgive you, so forgive yourself and move on. I can now support myself. I know mom is soo proud of me now. I feel your helplessness but your way of coming back is so outdated.

i miss you pa. it's been more than a decade since you've passed away. i know you're taking care of my little samuel.
    Last edited by spike412; 10-07-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Pa, i love you & thank you so much for everything...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast