Page 759 of 946 FirstFirst ... 749756757758759760761762769 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,590 of 9456

Quote Originally Posted by blakrabit View Post
    I like being asked of I'm top or bottom. It means I'm not feminine to be automatically categorized as the one getting his ass' hole resized. LOL.
    There are feminine gay guys who are top. But yeah, I get your point.

I don't care about being labeled as feminine or manly. I'm comfortable with who I am. Never had the need to assert my manliness. But whatever I do in the bedroom shouldn't be anybody's business. People ask this question so that they can categorize you. It's a form of stereotyping. And answering the question encourages this.

Stereotyping doesn't need encouraging... It is what it is. We grew up with labels otherwise we'd call everything "Aladeen" and we will end up not knowing which is what.

It's a matter of knowing ourselves deeply to know who we are, a greater challenge especially for PLU's.

But eventually I grew up not really giving a sh1t about what other people think. Heck even I stereotype people.

Quote Originally Posted by ace22955 View Post
    We grew up with labels otherwise we'd call everything "Aladeen" and we will end up not knowing which is what.
    That's a false dichotomy. There is a difference between labels based on actual characteristics and labels based on presumptions. You're talking about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysley View Post
    There are feminine gay guys who are top. But yeah, I get your point.

I don't care about being labeled as feminine or manly. I'm comfortable with who I am. Never had the need to assert my manliness. But whatever I do in the bedroom shouldn't be anybody's business. People ask this question so that they can categorize you. It's a form of stereotyping. And answering the question encourages this.
    Everyone has their own set of rules and limitations. So, whatever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by blakrabit View Post
    I like being asked of I'm top or bottom. It means I'm not feminine to be automatically categorized as the one getting his ass' hole resized. LOL.
    so are you top or bottom? XD

i wanna break free, whahaha..

Lainan sad ko if naay mangutana nako anah. So far wala pa man pero kung naa basin ma hapak nako siya sa ako handbag

Kung mangutana gani sila kung top or bottom. Tubaga daun ug "You wanna be on top? Na na na na na"

#antm
    Last edited by FreezedEntity; 10-05-2013 at 10:42 PM.

11.    Advertisement