Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned User
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thisbe.ara View Post
    Oh, man!!!!
    yeah! hehehe wala diay mo kadungog after their supposed to be last song nga ni-chant ang mga tao ug "el bimbo"?

Quote Originally Posted by R_sQuArEd View Post
    kalimot ko sa usa pero pinaka finale kay ang huling el bimbo
    Huwag Kang Matakot was one of the 3 encore songs. I got right in front of the stage with my silver ticket hahaha

I saw Rico Blanco performed during the Tanduay First 5 last year sa SRP and I was wondering what happened to his live performance with all those ati atihan and stuff. I found the answer when I saw this interview:

Rico Blanco - YouTube

You might want to check it out if you're also wondering hehehe
    Last edited by Chuck Norris; 09-28-2013 at 08:37 AM.

it was not phylum who perform first ..that was makadawa, but the bassist and lead guitarist is the original member of the phylum band.. mga mag agaw ra na sila and mga silingan sa pinamungahan ang phylum and makadawa.. i was in front also watching together with my friend who is the drummer of missing filemon..

[QUOTE=Chuck Norris;15537955]Huwag Kang Matakot was one of the 3 encore songs. I got right in front of the stage with my silver ticket hahaha

"walang nagbago" sayang wala natukar akong request na toyang..mas lingaw pa jud unta to kung toyang ang last kay grabe na ka jam ang mga tao...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peertian View Post
    it was not phylum who perform first ..that was makadawa, but the bassist and lead guitarist is the original member of the phylum band.. mga mag agaw ra na sila and mga silingan sa pinamungahan ang phylum and makadawa.. i was in front also watching together with my friend who is the drummer of missing filemon..
    I was in the assumption that it was Phylum when they played Palagot sa Kontra. My apologies, kind sir! Thank you for pointing that out. And lucky you, to be right in front of the stage!!

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12