Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    Then go to school and learn, educate yourself.
    It's hard to appease a freakish mind, i do think we do have an emerging mutant brain here,
    such abstinence to keep what they believe is right and force everyone to accept it.
    Perhaps they are not human enough to think that they are wrong,
    We do have individual rights, I have my own and you have yours.
    In the first place did I say that you do not have the right to exist
    just because of as what they say oddities? Nope I did not.

indeed, you'll find it so abysmally difficult to appease my uber-freakish mind! we are not shoving our beliefs in your throat and we are not asking everyone to accept it either. we are asking the general public to understand our situation, a little bit of empathy is greatly appreciated. legalization of gay marriage won't solve every problems against LGBT but it's a good start, to show that we can also the have same rights and privileges in comparison to a married heterosexual couple.

we are not asking to be married in the church, the church is all yours we don't need it. we only need the papers to prove that our union is acceptable and legal in our own country.

you don't have to accept our beliefs, just accept us as human being. we coexist and these issues are trivial. we all die, why spread hate when we can spread love! that will make our existence worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by illidan_great View Post
    indeed, you'll find it so abysmally difficult to appease my uber-freakish mind! we are not shoving our beliefs in your throat and we are not asking everyone to accept it either. we are asking the general public to understand our situation, a little bit of empathy is greatly appreciated. legalization of gay marriage won't solve every problems against LGBT but it's a good start, to show that we can also the have same rights and privileges in comparison to a married heterosexual couple.

we are not asking to be married in the church, the church is all yours we don't need it. we only need the papers to prove that our union is acceptable and legal in our own country.

you don't have to accept our beliefs, just accept us as human being. we coexist and these issues are trivial. we all die, why spread hate when we can spread love! that will make our existence worthwhile.
    Then we do not have a problem,
    and you did communicate quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    Then we do not have a problem,
    and you did communicate quite well.
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by illidan_great View Post
    thank you!

Your welcome.

Legal: Yes!
    Acceptable: Never!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustashed View Post
    Allow me to use simpler words..

The proposition of having Civil Unions in the Philippines would have been fine if the year was 1999.

The year right now is 2013, and Civil Unions are just NOT ENOUGH (read: just doesn't cut it Doesn't cut it Synonyms, Doesn't cut it Antonyms | Thesaurus.com) because "separate is seldom, if ever, equal..it[Civil Unions] is..inferior, and [a] discriminatory status for same-*** couples" a ruling by the Massachusetts Supreme Court (as cited by Jennifer Peter of the Boston Globe, 2004)
    That would be irrelevant if we resort to DEFINITIONS.

In your case , then might as well amend the definition of MARRIAGE regardless of what year it is.

Like I said in the question , why is it not making the cut ? If you consider the years between 1999 to 2013 , what difference does it serve in the table ? Dont you think being MARRIED would give you guys the RIGHT you have been longing for ? Dont make it sound like because the LGBT community was denied to enjoy the benefits of MARRIAGE sticking to the FORMAL UNION of MAN and WOMAN , RIGHTS has been deprive on your end.

In some countries where same *** marriage is in effect by law, you can even clearly see that the union does not at all manifest a contribution to the community which is the FAMILY , the basic form of society . Well unless naay milagro mahitabo na one of the couple mabuntis , that would be an exception. I have yet to see that but one thing is certain , not in this lifetime.

So in short , uns anaRIGHTS man gyud na ang gipangita ninyo ? Unsay makuha ninyo ana na need jud mo makasal ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

^^Right to be treated EQUALLY. By their context of EQUALLY, AS WOMEN i guess.

hala ma-kiha na ra ba kung manamastamas ta sa membro sa lgbt...
    musamot pa gyud ni silag gara

That wall of text is simply an eyesore with nothing of value. Your ideas--like they were 6 months back, are as obsolete as ever. Its not a question of where a resource comes from-- The fact is, the laws in this country are discriminating period. The question is NOT--will the laws change within the next few years? (I sincerely doubt it) It is more of ---SHOULD the laws BE changed? to which my answer is a resounding YES.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with people these days is the lack of empathy.. They can't imagine walking in another persons shoes and would rather demonize something that they themselves can't personally understand or exert no effort to understand.

Hahahaha funny! I can see where you are going. My IDEAS are obsolete? And your so-called idiology for GAY MARRIAGE is NOT obsolete? Veegah ra kaayo ka ug reasoning no? Sige beh, adto daw sa Senado and tell them that the family law is OBSOLETE! Sige na now na! Ayaw diri sa Istorya kay mangugat raka! Or sige vayooooot padayon ug PANGUGAT diha! Paghot pa kung gusto nimo. Kay ngano naigo ka sa akong post? Naigo ang imog "GAY EGO" nga I made it clear to everyone here that GAY MARRIAGE IS NOT THE AGENDA OF PHILIPPINE LGBT?!?!?! Hala lectury didto imong mga ka feathers kaw kay basig ilaha nang iduso.

Now going back, if your LGBT Community said it themselves that THEY ARE NOT PROMOTING SAME *** MARRIAGE in the Republic of the Philippines. Then what's the point of INSISTING on something which your so-called LGBT group is completely against with? Sige vayot, paghot again! As what I said on my previous post, kamo ra'y maugtas!

- - - Updated - - -

Wala nagkasinabot kay pareho man ug IQ level

RH is no longer a bill.. its already a Law. Also, you are comparing apples and oranges.. these laws are completely different from each other and the success or failure of one does not indicate the outcome of the other.
    Owwww sorry ha, above average man gud among IQ. We forgot that we need to stoop down to your level.....hhhmmm...on second thought....NOT!
    Last edited by high_heels; 08-02-2013 at 07:55 PM.

gay gay gay... nag ngisi na ang mga bayot ani... hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast