Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293637383940 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ryanrocks View Post
    heat vision = ability to burn objects and other individuals with one's gaze... so tambla ra ug fire... nya iya bungot dili man masunog kato naa sya gi save sa middle sa dagat.. hehehe..
    LOL I wasn't making it up. My father and brother used to watch the Smallville series. They said there was an episode there where Lana Lang was possessed by something and tricked Clark into getting her a few strands of his hair because ordinary scissors wouldn't work.

Then there's also the possibility of a Kryptonite razor.

And besides, he's Superman.

batia ani nga superman oi.. walay bangs... mao ra ba unta ni distinction sa iyang alter ego nga clark kent... clark kent= way bangs, superman = naay bangs... ilad tanan taw oi..

Quote Originally Posted by ReikoChan View Post
    LOL I wasn't making it up. My father and brother used to watch the Smallville series. They said there was an episode there where Lana Lang was possessed by something and tricked Clark into getting her a few strands of his hair because ordinary scissors wouldn't work.

ahhh thanks sa info...

Quote Originally Posted by ReikoChan View Post

That was on season 4.

Lana touched a spell book and got possessed by a witch. She needed 2 or 3 hairs from virgins to make a spell, she got one from her own head and the other from Clark. Surprised, Lana was still a virgin at that time, I thought she was doing Jason Teague (Jensen Ackles). LOL Lana pretended to kiss Clark to cut off his hair but the scissors broke and Clark noticed. Clark asked Lana what she was doing. Lana pretended she needed the hair for a scrapbook she was making. Clark readily gives Lana his own hair.

The best thing in Man of Steel was looking into her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by geo25 View Post
    That was on season 4.

Lana touched a spell book and got possessed by a witch. She needed 2 or 3 hairs from virgins to make a spell, she got one from her own head and the other from Clark. Surprised, Lana was still a virgin at that time, I thought she was doing Jason Teague (Jensen Ackles). LOL Lana pretended to kiss Clark to cut off his hair but the scissors broke and Clark noticed. Clark asked Lana what she was doing. Lana pretended she needed the hair for a scrapbook she was making. Clark readily gives Lana his own hair.
    Ahh, thanks! Couldn't find the episode anywhere.

Cool Movie..murag kog nabuyong sa effects!

Superman/Batman this 2015 guys. this is confirmed.

nindot sad ang movie

nindot ni nga movie..
    labi na ang nagdala.. choi kaau

11.    Advertisement

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293637383940 LastLast