Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

I love Nokia and Windows Phone, but sadly here in the Philippines, Nokia is late in availabilty of phones, I remember when they finally released the Lumia 900 here, after only around 6 months later, the Lumia 920 was announced on the net, I called Nokia Cyberzone 2384264 last month, they said Lumia 920 will be available January February 2013. Also one thing pa diay, di ko ganahan sa fields setup sa contacts sa Windows Phone which syncs with Outlook, the best unta ang Outlook, kani ra jud fields, you can only put 2 each of home & work numbers, only 1 for mobile, WTF is a radio number?! I use Outlook 2010, dunno if na tagaan nila ug tagad ning issue na ni which is Windows Mobile 5 pa ka dugaya ug daghan requests to improve it

Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    I love Nokia and Windows Phone, but sadly here in the Philippines, Nokia is late in availabilty of phones, I remember when they finally released the Lumia 900 here, after only around 6 months later, the Lumia 920 was announced on the net, I called Nokia Cyberzone 2384264 last month, they said Lumia 920 will be available January February 2013. Also one thing pa diay, di ko ganahan sa fields setup sa contacts sa Windows Phone which syncs with Outlook, the best unta ang Outlook, kani ra jud fields, you can only put 2 each of home & work numbers, only 1 for mobile, WTF is a radio number?! I use Outlook 2010, dunno if na tagaan nila ug tagad ning issue na ni which is Windows Mobile 5 pa ka dugaya ug daghan requests to improve it

Windows phone is a newcomer. And I'm pretty sure, improvements will come. All we need is just hold on, get a chair and popcorn and watch for the latest updates.

Quote Originally Posted by hinamph paksh View Post
    Watch out for benchmark results. The Windows Phone 8 + Lumia 920 tandem will smoke every other smartphones out there, I promise! Windows Phone 8 will be so powerful that it will make Android and iOS outdated

The scenario is going to be like this:

WP8: I am the most powerful and buttery smooth operating system there is! Top that!
    iOS: You got 700,000 apps?
    Android: You got 650,000 apps?
    WP8: No, but in 2-years time. We are the fastest-growing mobile ecosystem. Now back to the original topic!
    great.... windows apps is cooler.. i think

CHANGED mind. haha. <3 Honami wait for me.
    Last edited by boyq; 05-27-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stew_griff View Post
    then closing of apps, hasulan ko, or di pa lang jd ko kabalo sa windows,,
    d pareha sa android nga press hold ra sa home, then swipe2x to close,hehe or task killer,
    mao ni naka nindot sa windows phone, dli ka kaau mag bantay sa mga apps kay maau kaau pagka manage sa iyang memory. di parehas sa android na kailangan pa ka mgbantay sa free ram, sa mga naka open na apps, para dli mag kaging2 ang phone. ang wp8, ang OS na bahal. pare2has ra cla sa iOS.

pila sad ni ts

8.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456