Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930 ... LastLast

para nako no right age for marriage jud...you can marry anytime as long as financially stable, if both of you are emotionally matured,ready to compromise in a relationship,if you can handle your partner short comings,and can handle each others likes and dislike.

ok ra take ur time if tym will come nga di jud ka mag minyo ok ra, kung mahitabo na nako naa man koy, for sure mga pa umangkon nga pwdi nako gamon...

basta mangatol na maau that's the right time., not the right age

@kentoy, kaw gyud nag-una2 ha... Para di ra kamo ang sungugon. gibuhi pa jewd ning thread master, mag- puka2 ang TS sa inyong banat.

@kageeron, kaila ka? Di ka mag-selos?

@joylove, ayaw lang ms. President ky hilantanon.
    ........... Yup, I admire you guys and hopefully I will learn those things. It may not happen overnight but at least gradually it will.

@carbrill,
    Naglibog ko kang kinsa nimo giaddress ang comment? Haha... Bitaw oi, no one can dictate sa imong decision pero lahi rpud if gikan jud sa imo imong gamon, right? No matter how much effort, love, care, money, etc you'll "invest" in raising up other people's child, he/she will always choose the one of his/her own blood (nearest and thickest). Will you be happy to be alone forever?

@OR,
    Haha, lahi nana imo bayet. Basta mangatol, lami katulon pero naay sakit2 sad pero kung antoson ang katol, maayo rna in time.

OnT:
    no right age. Nothing to make haste...

Quote Originally Posted by joylove View Post
    para nako no right age for marriage jud...you can marry anytime as long as financially stable, if both of you are emotionally matured,ready to compromise in a relationship,if you can handle your partner short comings,and can handle each others likes and dislike.
    agree jud ko ani. i was one of those sige kuliton sa una sa reunions why im not getting married yet. it doesn't help nga dghan sayo nagminyo sa amo cousins. karun kay okay na lagi sa ako mga paryente nga wa ko ni enter. hinuon kita pud ko nila nga nagkaproblema sa ila partners/husbands/wives.

hadlok bitaw ko magminyo unya magbasol rako in the end... so i guess the right age for me kay kanang di nako mahadlok kay i'm ready and my partner is ready.

^^
    exactly! When are pushed into something you're not ready to be involved at, it will be a long roller coaster ride.
    Whether you're prepared or not, there will still problems that will arise so we should take away that FEAR... of experiencing chaos in our life.

I'm somehow suffocated from couple's day-to-day troubles and misunderstandings--- the voice raising, the tears shedding, the physical abuses, the hurtings and pains,... that has been accumulated over the years. I can feel how one desires to give up but can't.

That's one of the major reasons that is holding us back. Readiness indeed is very important as well as acceptance of the fact that there is no such thing as perfect marriage free from any obstacle.
    Last edited by cebu.opportunities; 02-26-2013 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cebu.opportunities View Post
    @kentoy, kaw gyud nag-una2 ha... Para di ra kamo ang sungugon. gibuhi pa jewd ning thread master, mag- puka2 ang TS sa inyong banat.
    hahaha wala man ko nanungog. im just steering you at a direction that maybe promising ba hehehe who knows diba?

bitaw CO when that time comes you will know jud. usahay ang butang na dili nato planohon may reveal itself quite unexpectedly...and wonderfully mao nay giingon nila na the tides of life brings treasures untold and the pearl is only visible when he oyster opens it mouth hehe

ok ra kaau na im0ng kahimtang TS. wlay angay e dali2x sa pag minyo. bhalag last trip bsta front seat kaysa first trip pero nagkapyot.

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah55 View Post
    There is no right age.
    Only right decisions.
    how can you make a right decisions?

financially stable would be the right time so that your family and your future children will have better and quality kind of life. And as a future couple wa man tingali nahan nga mag lisod ilang partner and as a future parent same goes to the kids. Dapat maka supply tanan sa basic needs.

11.    Advertisement

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930 ... LastLast