Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bricksand View Post
    gi copy niya akoa post...weird!
    cliche mn keo paminawn gud haha damn fools!

I haven't received an ounce of respect from Catholic priests. Not once. Instead of answering my questions, which I asked in the most polite manner possible, they call me a heretic. I just had questions about the Cruxifiction which I wanted clarified, and instead of answering them, I was branded a heretic. I stopped following the "Church" then because of that. Note that this is not limited to just 1 priest, but all of whom I asked, 10 of them in fact. Why should I start respecting them?

Para maklaro lang kung unsa ug g.unsa nku cla ug pangutana, mao ni xa. Why did God the Father allow his only Son to be crucified? My own father would not even forgive anyone who would hurt us his children. Why is God any different, if we were made in his image?

Sa ako lang opinion, respect is earned, not given. And I believe it works both ways.
    Last edited by Resurgence; 02-01-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgence View Post
    I haven't received an ounce of respect from Catholic priests. Not once. Instead of answering my questions, which I asked in the most polite manner possible, they call me a heretic. I just had questions about the Cruxifiction which I wanted clarified, and instead of answering them, I was branded a heretic. I stopped following the "Church" then because of that. Note that this is not limited to just 1 priest, but all of whom I asked, 10 of them in fact. Why should I start respecting them?

Para maklaro lang kung unsa ug g.unsa nku cla ug pangutana, mao ni xa. Why did God the Father allow his only Son to be crucified? My own father would not even forgive anyone who would hurt us his children. Why is God any different, if we were made in his image?

Sa ako lang opinion, respect is earned, not given. And I believe it works both ways.

Hmm, with all due respect sir, while we all deserve our own opinion...

I don't see any relevance sa case ni Celdran to your lack of respect to Priests and other religious leaders.

Your question about christianity doesn't even come close to the whole situation. Kay ang mga arguments here is whether it is constitutional to persecute celdran on the basis that he violates Article 133 of the Revise Penal Code.

While it is true that "RESPECT" is earned. But as we all do, we follow laws, we follow regulations to make this civilization work. You can't just simply barge in into a religious quorum or other gatherings and disrupt it because of your lack of respect to its leaders...

Like most of us believed, we value Freedom of Speech and Expression. However, these two have its limitations.
    Last edited by psyche54; 02-01-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Why do priests get to preach politics? Is it because they enjoy a captive audience? I don't think Celdran is any more guilty than those with the microphone.

Quote Originally Posted by 7DMM View Post
    too much talk about freedom when most people abusing it doesn't know that it is coupled with responsibility.
    The sad thing about us is that we are a Free country but the people don't know what Freedom really means.

Quote Originally Posted by reptoid View Post
    Why do priests get to preach politics? Is it because they enjoy a captive audience? I don't think Celdran is any more guilty than those with the microphone.
    Naa Pastor/Pari nisulod sa tunga tunga sa Senate session dayun shagit shagit or dala plakards para manaway sa Policy sa Gobyerno?

Wa may ni qeustion sa katungod ni Celdran to voice out his opinion, di man na mao ang Kaso, Ang problema niya is ang iyang pagka way batasan.

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Naa Pastor/Pari nisulod sa tunga tunga sa Senate session dayun shagit shagit or dala plakards para manaway sa Policy sa Gobyerno?

Wa may ni qeustion sa katungod ni Celdran to voice out his opinion, di man na mao ang Kaso, Ang problema niya is ang iyang pagka way batasan.
    Wa kay makita-an na pari mang-ingana k musogo da man na sila sa ila mga loyal flocks para buhaton na.

The church can use the law of the land against anyone they see a threat or a problem.

The people cannot use the law of the land against the church, because the church will call for the law of separation of the state and the church..

For Celdran logical iya hibuhat kung simabahan imo kontra kay ipadakop ka sa pulis kung mag ingana k biskan na-a daka sa kural sa simabahan.

Quote Originally Posted by mazkot View Post
    Wa kay makita-an na pari mang-ingana k musogo da man na sila sa ila mga loyal flocks para buhaton na.

The church can use the law of the land against anyone they see a threat or a problem.

The people cannot use the law of the land against the church, because the church will call for the law of separation of the state and the church..

For Celdran logical iya hibuhat kung simabahan imo kontra kay ipadakop ka sa pulis kung mag ingana k biskan na-a daka sa kural sa simabahan.
    Again, support your proposition with facts! Site few examples where the catholic church send its flocks in front of the session hall of the senate/congress and disrupt the proceedings... If you can site one, then I may have to agree with you.

And I don't see any logic from the rest of your arguments... Hope you can elaborate it further...

Quote Originally Posted by mazkot View Post

Wa sila nibuhat kay di man na mao ang Insaktong lugar para mu voice out ug opinion.

Logical na diay run ang pagka way batasan? Mao nay pagsabot nimu sa meaning sa Freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgence View Post

sorry maybe they see it as a form to make arguments...they don't see that sincerity of asking...

basin the same priest you asked 10X...

or basin your approach which is for you not offensive, might be offensive for them...

priest don't really use the words "heretic" nowadays...basin katong panahon sa inquisition...

or basin wala jud ka mangutana and you're just making stories...

basin ra jud ko kutob ani...

11.    Advertisement

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 ... LastLast