Page 146 of 228 FirstFirst ... 136143144145146147148149156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2276

Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    what's new? lols

unsa man sa tan-aw nimo?

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    First , I wa snot referring to yuo but to CMAC2 because it was his accusation of namersonal ko niya when in fact I could care less about your drama here . Obvious ba na I am neutral and kamo naay kampo ? Second , dont assume too much because I have something to say and it was sourced out form the Capitol . I know you are smarter than that. Your statement at all does not justify any means , kung nahimo ko ug PRO PNOY ... it would be so easy to yu to label me to listen to the emdia instead of maki chismis sa Malacanang.

If you think NAMAKAK ko , for whome ? For you ? INrtawn di ti ka daginuton dong kay ikaw ra ga sulti wala kakaila nako. Pila ra gud kantidad nimo para daginuton ti ka unya MAMAKAK ko ? Basin na mislead ka sa statement na which is not my fault anymore pero labeling me as a LIAR ? AMALAYAR ? Fishtea ka !LOl .

So what is the fuzz all about ? This was exactly my statament , gi taas lang niom aron ingnon na akay agi .

I am labeling you and to those affected kay kung di ka affected , kever ra ka because you think this and that. I dont really care if dili tinuod because mao na akong tan-aw and you cant really do nothing about it. The moment you tend to disagree because you think you are right and I am wrong maqkes you one. Heck I did not even cite references because I shared what I have heard.

Ha ? WHo used what ? Ayaw pag cge ug pasagad ug pataka dong kay we are only talking here about your drama , definitely not my life.

@CMAC2 ....

At least for that matter , you meet halfway and I do hope it is now clear to you.

@ All ....

Now stick to the issue . Anymore offtopic should be avoided.
    OT: Hahaha suko much?

OnT:

Bitaw.. molayas nlang unta si Gwen diha sa Capitol kay murag wla na cya kasabot unsa ang word nga "Role Model"

ang danger is bato-on unya siya during her sinulog dance ! needs security blanket. daghan baya trouble maker.
    thou her sinulog dance participation is really a graceful exit. meaning she prefers to be a strong devotee rather than a hard core politician.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    First , I wa snot referring to yuo but to CMAC2 because it was his accusation of namersonal ko niya when in fact I could care less about your drama here . Obvious ba na I am neutral and kamo naay kampo ? Second , dont assume too much because I have something to say and it was sourced out form the Capitol . I know you are smarter than that. Your statement at all does not justify any means , kung nahimo ko ug PRO PNOY ... it would be so easy to yu to label me to listen to the emdia instead of maki chismis sa Malacanang.

If you think NAMAKAK ko , for whome ? For you ? INrtawn di ti ka daginuton dong kay ikaw ra ga sulti wala kakaila nako. Pila ra gud kantidad nimo para daginuton ti ka unya MAMAKAK ko ? Basin na mislead ka sa statement na which is not my fault anymore pero labeling me as a LIAR ? AMALAYAR ? Fishtea ka !LOl .

So what is the fuzz all about ? This was exactly my statament , gi taas lang niom aron ingnon na akay agi .

I am labeling you and to those affected kay kung di ka affected , kever ra ka because you think this and that. I dont really care if dili tinuod because mao na akong tan-aw and you cant really do nothing about it. The moment you tend to disagree because you think you are right and I am wrong maqkes you one. Heck I did not even cite references because I shared what I have heard.

Ha ? WHo used what ? Ayaw pag cge ug pasagad ug pataka dong kay we are only talking here about your drama , definitely not my life.

@CMAC2 ....

At least for that matter , you meet halfway and I do hope it is now clear to you.

@ All ....

Now stick to the issue . Anymore offtopic should be avoided.
    OT:
    Honestly, I met halfway para walay gubot and respeto nimo as a MOD and especially ni Vern.
    But it seems you don't get it why ingani ang reaction namo and you keep on pressing na 'sakto ka'.
    I just hope you won't let too much emotion out when responding as what you are doing over and over but instead point out asa mi ni labag sa rules diri 'in a civilized manner' if your planning to bark at us.

If you want everyone to understand your side, be more logical and less emotional on your responses. No offence meant but this my assessment.
    I said my peace.

MODS, Pasencya na if out of topic. Dili nako mo sumpay from now on.

Back to the topic....

My big question is why doesn't Gwen face the charges instead or running around technicalities?
    Mura raman tag gi lipat2 niya ani.

unsa na'y latest diri, ni French Exit na ang Tita nato?! ROFL..

gipaka-uwawan lang gyud niya ang tibuok probinsya sa sugbu sa iyang malaw-ay na binuhatan agi sa iyang pag gakos sa posisyon.
    Last edited by LytSlpr; 01-16-2013 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hulagway View Post
    Hahahah.. tawaa nako ani oi.. Ekim Amar Tah! Ekim Amar Tah! Bwahahaha..

Political games nah dong Mike, ang pikon, mu demanda!! Bwahahahah

am sure gusto si gwen garci nga musayaw... mao man nay hilig nya - limelight jud.

her problem is : what if i-boo sya during the parade? unless hakutan nila ug 50,000 - 100,000 ka tawo ang rota aron pakpak ig -agi... heheheh... but that's a logistical nightmare. OTOH, if padayon siya'ng pakaging dinhas Capitolyo mura'g nag-anam ka ridiculous ang iyang position. mu-abot ang higayon nga mahutdan ug excuse ang paid media to interview her... heheheh

how will she decide? hehehehe

iz a puzzlement

Homeless, need a place to sleep?

Try Capitol Building. No charge... taxpayer will cover all costs. Do you enjoy entertaining and social activities?... Not a problem - invite your friends and family to visit (free shuttle service available).
    Last edited by reptoid; 01-16-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reptoid View Post
    Homeless, need a place to sleep? Try Capitol Building. No charge... taxpayer will cover all costs. Do you enjoy entertaining and social activities?... Not a problem - invite your friends and family to visit (free shuttle service available).
    well said bro totally agree ko ani...hehe

11.    Advertisement