Page 349 of 440 FirstFirst ... 339346347348349350351352359 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 4392

Thread: Wipro comments

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wipro comments

Quote Originally Posted by kishlat View Post
    unsa imo account sa wipro?
    BestBuy...employee kas wipro? Ryt now I'm contented wid my work kay pasalamat nalang ko nga Naa koy work even though salary wise Dili fulfilling.hehe
    well, considering da location n akong mga katrabaho, ok raman nuon kay kapoy jud bya start from scratch knwng nga dghan walay wrk...just my 2cents! Hooray for rd.hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by versatile View Post
    wala gyud tawn sila ni sulti kung pila akong ma dawat adto ra nako na hibaw.an pag JO na gyud siga gyud akong mata haskang gamaya gyud!
    pila na ka yrs imu bpo exp?

Blog Entries

niadto ko gahapon wala may hiring tsk3

mayng gabii wiproites!!!

Banned User
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=minglovesbeec;13799544]niadto ko gahapon wala may hiring

I read on jobstreet nga cge pa hiring pra sa healthcare acct
    Duty napud unya....

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Naa lage IR n AS pero gibawi ra ghapon sa mga kolz rn!hahaha

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Hapi Sunday wiproites!!!!!

nag.apply q dre nov5.. but then the only acct hiring was healthcare for nursing grads w/ 1 yr nursing experience churva.. the guards even told me that gipangtangtang na ang posters kay wa nay laen acct hiring at that time.. but still i was interviewed.. i asked the interviewer directly if there is any other acct cos i only reached 2ndyr college nursing and i know im not qualified for that acct.. then she said that there's none and we proceed w/ the interview after that she said they will put my application on active list ek ek and i will receive a call from them.. the on nov 9, i did receive a call and was told that i will be endorsed to a medical acct churva.. so they asked me to go to ther site and i thought my application was done before and i wont go through the hassles of interviews again but to my surprise i was interviewed again 2 times for this medical acct.. she said i passed the interview but i need to go to primecare for medical and drugtesting.. i did and was done.. and they will inform me this wednsday if i passed the medical,, ( i just thought though, what if i dont like the joboffer, then i would have to apply to other companies and have medical again, i just hate those needles..) and now they ask me to pass my sss philhealth nbi tor and other basic requirements.. but i thought i didnt even know the offer so i can think wether i will accept their offer or not.. my point is im going through the hassle and dont even know the offer they did ask me how much my expectation from them w/c is 14k ( i dont know if this is high or low for 2yrs experience) and they didnt say yes or no about it.. ive been w/ 3 other callcenters and after interview is job offer rightaway so u can make up your mind.. medical, requirements comes next, and this s d only one that had me go through everything before they show me their liitle surprise package.. terrific! now i dont know if im going to push through this.. i need enlightenment puhleezzz... anyone.?

Quote Originally Posted by qtpiemhin View Post
    nag.apply q dre nov5.. but then the only acct hiring was healthcare for nursing grads w/ 1 yr nursing experience churva.. the guards even told me that gipangtangtang na ang posters kay wa nay laen acct hiring at that time.. but still i was interviewed.. i asked the interviewer directly if there is any other acct cos i only reached 2ndyr college nursing and i know im not qualified for that acct.. then she said that there's none and we proceed w/ the interview after that she said they will put my application on active list ek ek and i will receive a call from them.. the on nov 9, i did receive a call and was told that i will be endorsed to a medical acct churva.. so they asked me to go to ther site and i thought my application was done before and i wont go through the hassles of interviews again but to my surprise i was interviewed again 2 times for this medical acct.. she said i passed the interview but i need to go to primecare for medical and drugtesting.. i did and was done.. and they will inform me this wednsday if i passed the medical,, ( i just thought though, what if i dont like the joboffer, then i would have to apply to other companies and have medical again, i just hate those needles..) and now they ask me to pass my sss philhealth nbi tor and other basic requirements.. but i thought i didnt even know the offer so i can think wether i will accept their offer or not.. my point is im going through the hassle and dont even know the offer they did ask me how much my expectation from them w/c is 14k ( i dont know if this is high or low for 2yrs experience) and they didnt say yes or no about it.. ive been w/ 3 other callcenters and after interview is job offer rightaway so u can make up your mind.. medical, requirements comes next, and this s d only one that had me go through everything before they show me their liitle surprise package.. terrific! now i dont know if im going to push through this.. i need enlightenment puhleezzz... anyone.?
    indeed!that is their strategy so that applicants will have hesitation if they will push through with their application..ma surprise na lang ka sa ilang JO after pa nimo nag pa medical and everything anha pa sila mo sulti pila imong salary very disappointing what i did was i transfer to another cc..kay gamay ilang offer!

Quote Originally Posted by versatile View Post
    indeed!that is their strategy so that applicants will have hesitation if they will push through with their application..ma surprise na lang ka sa ilang JO after pa nimo nag pa medical and everything anha pa sila mo sulti pila imong salary very disappointing what i did was i transfer to another cc..kay gamay ilang offer!
    taymsa... mag paprocess na sila sa requirements maski wa pay JO? kuyawa gud hehe.

11.    Advertisement