Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: hi! im clement, are you interested in Forex trading?

Hello, I was in the company for a year.. Nagstop ako dahil ngattend ako ng needs sa ako family ky I'm the breadwinner of the family.. This company is not a scam.. Many people said so because they will put a bad name in the company.. Actually.. I have clients when I was in the company, 5 clients.. they're earning big.. Happy sila... at the same time happy ko nga mngrender ko ug business opportunity this big.. and gwithdraw nila dayun after ila deposit and also profits..

All I can say is.. Proper research about the market trend and analysis lng jud.. ky d bya na atong kwarta.. sa cliente bya na.. Mura ragud mngtuon ta balik para makat.on.. ky if wala kay alamag on how to trade in the market.. tabla ra nga d ka mutrabaho ky d man ka kamao ug analyze sa market.. at the same time.. kasab.an ka sa client ky mahug ra'g imong duwaan ila kwarta.. d bya ni duwa duwa ang forex.. Serious sad mo mu work para in return, mka earn sad ka..

By the way.. mubalik ko ig December sa company ky mu.invest ko.. Coz I believe their business potential, and all u have to do is Study the market, d pataka ug position, and PATIENCE is a must and not GREEDINESS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil Supremo View Post
    It just depends on how you look at the business. If you are too emotional then forex is not for you same as with stocks. Just like any other business, risks are involved. As a conservative trader, Im looking at a long term business which will provide high returns. I also prioritize the safety which will lower down all the risks involved in this kind of business. I know this might sound really impossible but yes. It is possible to have he market controlled with safety precautions. I can show these simple steps which would be applicable not just on forex but as well as with stocks.

call me maybe -- 0923.970.2410
    How much % returns per year can you guarantee ani sir?
    The company is not registered to SEC, who are we going to sue if there are problems we're going to encounter?
    What if daganan mi sa among mga consultant? We can't go after the company right?

di ba there are regulatory requirements or licenses before someone can manage a portfolio? i know sa stocks naa, but dont know about forex.

@kanding2, and the rest who have worked with Megatrends or any other forex broker in the country:
    let me clarify lang. if you are managing someone else's funds, and makes final trade decisions, then you are a portfolio manager. how qualified are you guys to be titled as such?
    Last edited by mckoy_slipstream; 07-31-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Pila pod sweldo? Or commission ra Kung naay mo trade?

forex 24/5 operational, PSE 9:30-3:30PM trading hours
    forex no ceiling nor flooring, PSE 50% ceiling and flooring rules
    forex very good liquidity, PSE daming illiquid and liquid stocks
    forex offers leveraging, PSE no CFD, or broker-case2case basis
    forex short and long, PSE only long no SHORTSELL

HI EVERYONE PLS DONT BE FOOL BY THESE LOCAL FOREX COMPANIES. I love forex so much and it saddened me to hear these news from fellow cebuanos. Legitimate forex should not take commission per trade like around $50 or more. Legal forex in US or UK dont make money these ways thats why it is so definite that this is there Modus Operandi, which is called "churning". They are just playing your money in the market but eventually the commission of $50 per trade will eat up all your money. They can trade at least 10x per day. Losing or not , they make the commission. Once nothing is left, they will make excuses that you lose in the market but reality the commissions eat it all up.

Open only in legitimate companies like fxcm, fxsolution, oanda. These companies are regulated by Futures Commissions Merchants and Financial Services Authority which are the strictest regulatory boards for forex and futures. You can be assured that you are trading legally and fairly.

Any forex companies who claimed to be such but is not a member of any regulatory boards in abroad AND charge you with commissions per trade, BE DECENT AND JUST WALK AWAY. Trust me, be safe with your hard earned money.

In legal forex practice, they earned thru "spread" not by commission. And it is very very minimal.

please be careful guys... forex is my passion and i dont like hearing a lot of people being taken advantage.

can anyone recommend a good reading material about forex? wa kaayo info makita sa internet. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zarj9er View Post
    can anyone recommend a good reading material about forex? wa kaayo info makita sa internet. thanks
    Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading

Quote Originally Posted by golbrb16 View Post
    Any forex companies who claimed to be such but is not a member of any regulatory boards in abroad AND charge you with commissions per trade, BE DECENT AND JUST WALK AWAY. Trust me, be safe with your hard earned money.

In legal forex practice, they earned thru "spread" not by commission. And it is very very minimal.

please be careful guys... forex is my passion and i dont like hearing a lot of people being taken advantage.
    They are called Market Makers... yes $50 commission per trade is really crazy to imagine... don't don't don't invest in local unknown forex companies.

Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews to check reviews and also it has scam section where one can see which fx brokers are tagged as scam. O

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast