Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: YOUR PICK: plain-looking but smart and witty OR pretty but mediocre mind

trust me. wit is more important than looks. looks could be tempting at first but when you guys go on for lets say about 2-3 yrs, damn! u myt wna jump out of the window!

Default Re: YOUR PICK: plain-looking but smart and witty OR pretty but mediocre mind

with conviction huh. but time and again proves na ang guys more often than not would notice prettier girls more than those who actually have brains inside those pretty heads but are shall we say, facially challenged? hahaha

Go for the GEEK

My Pick is none of the above or none of those for the reason that if the guy is not even any of those and my heart tells me that its him, then i follow my heart. And when the heart speaks nothing i can do even if the guy is not smart, plain-looking whatever... Love is blind because the heart doesn't choose what the mind does. It just feels

cant do miracles.im just a human being who can help improve someone's physical appearance and his brains.

plain looking but smart and witty... pero pwede man pod di kaayo smart and witty...ayaw lang pod hangin tanan sulod sa ulo...kinanlan naa pod unod.

sum1 who knows how to balance common sense and humor..unsaon mn ng gwapo/gwapa ug wlay sense k s2rya

Quote Originally Posted by spongygal
    sum1 who knows how to balance common sense and humor..unsaon mn ng gwapo/gwapa ug wlay sense k s2rya
    i second d motion! and i close the nomination!

@giver_bert

imo man gi himu og diaper imong nahn na grl oi.. E.Q man nuon.. bwakekekekeke

simple but smart... it's such a turn on when a gUy talks bout things that uve never heard before..

hai.. i love guys hu r smart!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast