Page 392 of 751 FirstFirst ... 382389390391392393394395402 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 7510

Default Re: Who likes fishing?????

asa ta maka palit anang mga live bait like earthworms? kana unta barato. hehe. hope na makatabang. thanks!

Come join us at the Porter Marina Fun Fishing and Grill House -- the latest family fishing escapade in the island of Cebu, right at the heart of Liloan. Whether you’re a newbie who wants to try out a fun hobby or a true fishing enthusiast who’s itching to catch a variety of fish from our saltwater fish pond such as bangus, tilapia, barramundi (sea bass), lapu-lapu (grouper), mangagat (snapper), kitong (spadefish), mamsa (trevally), this is the perfect place for you.

So get out of the city and smell the ocean. Test your fishing skills and luck while you’re at it.

Like us on Facebook or call us at 09228110377, 09173219341, landline 3181599 look for Rainer or Arnold
    Vicinity Map:

Vicinity Map picture by boikrypton - Photobucket[IMG][/IMG]

ang dalan atbang sa SM Lacion kanang padung sa ilang tennisan sa lacion lahos na ba na sa tayud? makaagi na sakyanan diha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scope_hunting View Post
    i saw a lot in cebu the C. Striata(haruan) or Haluan as we called it.. before its abundant in the pond near our subd. some outsider use the kuryente type when they look for this fishies.

as for the Toman.. i think i saw that specie also but its a juvie its about 10inches, i remember my cousin brought it from balamban where they worked for a road widening project.

and that fish really has an attitude.. what ever thing that floats on top of the water it will bite.. i always teased it with a plastic cup since it was put in a "pasong" at the back of our house.
    Tommans or C.microprltes are INTRODUCED species here in the Phils (the C.striata IS however, endemic). Just like the typical Tilapias, they're invasive. As we know Tilapias are introduced by the gov't for aquaculture, while the Tommans were introduced by private individuals for sports-fishing (as well as those irresponsible few jackasses who kept them as pets then released them into the wild when they realized they grew to monstrous sizes, including their attitude).

There is no reported & documented Tommans in the wild well inside the province of Cebu (this i can be sure of). Except for two small lakes, where it has been seeded intentionally (again by some arhmm... privy clubs... Hehehe.). For the sake of responsible CPR sportfishing, as well as alternative sustainable livelihood for the local community...

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan June Lim View Post
    asa ta maka palit anang mga live bait like earthworms? kana unta barato. hehe. hope na makatabang. thanks!
    if live shrimp imong gusto naa sa mandaue og ilawom sa kansaga bridge, sayo lang sa buntag. kung live tilapia naay daghan sinyaping, kung earthworm ky naay daghan sa cabantan. enjoy fishing bai!

pwede ba ta ka fish sa mepz 2 lagoon?

Post pod ko sa ako kuha beh

Tamban Jigging at Bedok Jetty
    Last Aug 26 ni nako nga kuha.
    [IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WbF3tTkRZDU/UEb4U4Q_wmI/AAAAAAAACY8/3Ko8gakuJnI*******tamban.jpg[/IMG]

Tamban / Tuloy ra tawn!
    ...pero pwerti nakong lingawa!

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    Post pod ko sa ako kuha beh

Tamban Jigging at Bedok Jetty
    Last Aug 26 ni nako nga kuha.
    [IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WbF3tTkRZDU/UEb4U4Q_wmI/AAAAAAAACY8/3Ko8gakuJnI*******tamban.jpg[/IMG]

Tamban / Tuloy ra tawn!
    ...pero pwerti nakong lingawa!

diin ka nag jig sir?

hahaha. nalingaw ko sa jigging for tuloy... nice catch bai (catches diay, hehehe)

Quote Originally Posted by rans23 View Post
    if live shrimp imong gusto naa sa mandaue og ilawom sa kansaga bridge, sayo lang sa buntag. kung live tilapia naay daghan sinyaping, kung earthworm ky naay daghan sa cabantan. enjoy fishing bai!

thanks sa info sir! may i know where sa cabantan? shop na cya or unsa? hehehe.. earthworms jud ako gipangita ron.

11.    Advertisement