Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 697677787980818289 ... LastLast

Default Re: DOG TIPS about breeding , buying and selling

mangutana lang ko info bro/s, unsa mga pagkaon bawal sa mabdus iro?

hapit pud ko mailad daw keso CHAMPION ang parents sa puppy...may ra pud wla jud ko ni kagat ato nya...mahal ra kaayo to iya baligya...

Quote Originally Posted by keitaro View Post
    mangutana lang ko info bro/s, unsa mga pagkaon bawal sa mabdus iro?
    feed her a balanced diet.one recommendation by AAFCO is that u fed ur pregnant dog with a puppy dogfood or performance dog food as it is high in meat based protein with atleast 25% protein (or more).continue exercising her on the slower pace such as a mild walk.there is also a fallacy surrounding a mated dog or a pregnant one--that its 'forbidden to give her a bath' kay makuhaan daw,or di mabuntis,etc. but this is just a False belief.it SAFE to give ur newly mated dog/pregnant dog a bath,if its necessary.But,make the bath time quick and AVOID using soaps or shampoos with organophosphates & or pyrethrins such as the anti flea or tick,insecticides,etc.a mild puppy or baby shampoo/soap will suffice.
    Last edited by humper; 08-20-2012 at 03:28 PM.

I have an ASPIN got him November last year. Mga 1 year naman guro nixa. Hinatag man gud ni mao wala ko kabaw exactly pila iya age pag hatag sa amu. Wala pa xa na pa vaccine asta pud anti-rabies ug kana deworm. Since gulang naman siya i deworm gihapon siya before pa vaccine ug anti-rabies? Naa mo ika suggest na maau na vet clinic sa Talamban area? Kana lang pud di au mahal....hehe

Quote Originally Posted by PaYaSo View Post
    naa lng ko question sa mga dog experts:

kuyaw ba if mgbuhi ka ug 2 or more puppies at the same time? naa man gud mi 3 puppies off leash ni cla ky askal man.
    Off leash? Off leash nga naa gawas sa inyo house or within sa area sa inyo house?

good thing i found this thread. I have been sleepless since last night because the puppy we bought keeps on whining and we don't know what's wrong with her. My daughter saw someone selling puppies along Greenwich mango, doubtful mi sa akong husband but since ning hangyo akong anak, i have no choice but to buy her. The seller said nga cross breed daw nga lab dob, i'm not sure though. Just would like to ask how can i trace the breed of this pup, get legal papers and if so how much would be the damage. I'm looking for pet clinics and we're thinking of visiting Aycardo today or tomorrow to have this puppy check. i'll post the pic later kay nag hilak na pud. faets

Na-stress na ang puppy maam, normal rana kay nag-adjust pa siya sa iya new home. You cannot get any papers for the puppy, if you mean about the Ped(PCCI or AKCUPPI). The only legal paper you will have is the pet card record, for the anti-rabies vaccine and all other vaccines you want(5 in 1, kennel cough and heart worm).
    Aspin ra gihapon na siya maam or mongrel ang tubag sa imo pangutana kon unsa na nga breed.
    Mas maayo gyod nga ma-injectionan na anti-rabies kay sure ko wala pana, para protection sa imo anak kon mapaakan.

Quote Originally Posted by micaijo View Post
    good thing i found this thread. I have been sleepless since last night because the puppy we bought keeps on whining and we don't know what's wrong with her. My daughter saw someone selling puppies along Greenwich mango, doubtful mi sa akong husband but since ning hangyo akong anak, i have no choice but to buy her. The seller said nga cross breed daw nga lab dob, i'm not sure though. Just would like to ask how can i trace the breed of this pup, get legal papers and if so how much would be the damage. I'm looking for pet clinics and we're thinking of visiting Aycardo today or tomorrow to have this puppy check. i'll post the pic later kay nag hilak na pud. faets
    Hi, My friend also had the same experience before. She bought a pup in same area and the pup was a month old. That maybe separation anxiety from the pup's mom... My friend was really suffering from the pup's whine specially every night. She would sleep with the pup and really treaed the pup like her baby.

I suggest you bring the puppy to vet( Aycardo is a good choice.) . These puppies thay sell are not given any vccine or deworming.

Thanks for such a nice tips as I have now no puppy soon I will buy.But before buying I will keep in mind your tips.
    Thanks

pet food online

Good day Istoryan's naa lasng ta ko e ask gamay usa ko mo buy ug puppy kay 1st time pako mag puppy since ako mama dli mo sugot sauna. naa may silingan akong gf na nag sell ug shih tzu mag 45 days karong sept 16 nya sept 16 sad nila e release sa akoa since ang puppy day ana akong uyab is sila ra magpatotoy sa beberon dli sa mother nya sa ila pud nagdako ang puppy dli sa mother wala pa daw vaccine ug deworming.. ako lang question is ok raba paliton na 45 days pa nya if ako mapalit maapas paba ang pag deworm ug pag vaccine ana kay ala paman daw ma vaccine o ma deworm ang puppy mangutana lang ko sa inyu co istoryans usa ko mu buy thanks....

11.    Advertisement

Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 697677787980818289 ... LastLast