Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: "Web-Programming Or Software Development"

Quote Originally Posted by heiro View Post
    nice jud ang python...kong makabalo naka og python dili nka ganahan sa ubang language..based sa ako experience ha..
    ive tried python.... i guess python doesnt works for me... depende rana kung asa ka hiyang... wala may da best nga language ang importante lang asa ka comportable...

ang the best na language ay ang language na hiyang ka gamiton..sa nature sa ako work daghan ko language na nagamit but sa open source ko hiyang because you can almost do all you want...

Pinaka ka nice karon is MVC ... actually i used C# since im familiar with the OOP wanako nag lisod sa MVC ... naa nay MVC 4 and im using the MVC 3 ...

you can have both worlds

Quote Originally Posted by jerson_arj2 View Post
    Unsa kaha mas trend krn mga bro?

Web-Programming
    like PHP+mysql+javascript+css Or

Software Development like Java, VB6/VB.net, C# or C++
    ... unsa pud kahai mas maaU i-specialize nga language if ever i go Software Dev?

plan ko apply unta pero ga review pa koh ug gamai.. hehehe

any piece of advice is much appreciated... thankz mga bro...
    If for working, it depends on the company that you are applying for. See what is the company business and start from there.

For career, there is no use overwhelming yourself with new and fancy technologies without understanding the concepts. If you have the time, go with the easier ones first and work your way up. It is the content that matters not the language proficiency as you can easily read the reference or language specifications, even look at samples to help you. However, in conjunction to the concepts, be a grandmaster of one language too so you will have a strong foundation that you can base on later.

Quote Originally Posted by amingb View Post
    Pinaka ka nice karon is MVC ... actually i used C# since im familiar with the OOP wanako nag lisod sa MVC ... naa nay MVC 4 and im using the MVC 3 ...
    MVC is literally not part of programming; it's a design pattern or a concept on how to design or implement a program. MVC is more common in web application.

TS matod sa akong migo murag mao2x ra gihapon na silang trabaho.a

Quote Originally Posted by thinkspace View Post
    TS kung nahan ka ug makat-on on both worlds choose Java. no question ask. Java has more flavors to choose from i.e from desktop to web to mobile. at least the core language "Java" is there and you'll just add some technologies to make it happen. for web development core technologies: java/jee. of course add more like spring, struts, jsf, hibernate, ejb, jpa, and lot more. that means you need to study more technologies. and also, there are lot of jobs for Java/JEE dev.

If you want to be a web developer to make easy money and most company here in cebu are using them try PHP/MySQL combination.

If you want to be a web developer that is easy learn, less code, robust and the community are growing twofold than other technologies try Ruby on Rails. Not much company are using it here in cebu but has plenty of opportunities abroad. I have 2 former colleagues were pirated by the client in US and Australia.
    wow kuyawa gud nila master

i got tempted before to go for rails when i have a chance to fix a site made of rails, but my day jobs was more focused on PHP so i didnt astray but still i enjoy it... would try it one of this days..

GOOD MORNING GUYS

Were inviting you for the ECCOUNCIL TRAINING IN certification for CEH and CSCU

Certified Secure Computer User

Certified Ethical Hacker v7 (CEH v7) Ethical Hacking Certification

just inquire at Worldtech Information Solutions
    email us at *********************************@gmail.com
    website Worldtech Information Solutions
    or call us at 4120969

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast