Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3845464748495051 ... LastLast

Default Re: Working line gsd

Quote Originally Posted by bittel View Post
    @ sir ron. ya we did enjoy thou some dogs are not that comfortable with water unlike the other dogs. just like aruba. if derreck swims she also swims with derreck. hehehe...she has a drive for water. the rest we are still working it out with our dogs.i guess the best way to accustom them is just by regularly introducing them to the water. you dogs sir do they love the water too??
    if your dogs like "fetching". this is a good idea to start introducing "fetching" to the water. pero sabi nga nila, kung palagi mo dadalhin ang aso mo para masanay would be a great idea and same time get used to it. most of my dogs are water lovers and enjoy swimming.

Enjoy!

Ron

nice sir ron. thats your WGSD before right?? by the way sir, im just wondering. you always participate in the mondio ring right? thats your practice now adays??

nice sir ron. thats your WGSD before right?? by the way sir, im just wondering. you always participate in the mondio ring right? thats your practice now adays??
    nope. that's Aslan my Malinois. dati naming pic during waterworks. no, i don't participate in Mondio Ring. NVBK routine ang ginagawa namin with our group ever since aside from reality protection.

hmm, may i ask sir why you didnt get into the mondio ring? also in NVBK is it like SCH also that your dog gets titled after passing certain stages?

hmm, may i ask sir why you didnt get into the mondio ring? also in NVBK is it like SCH also that your dog gets titled after passing certain stages?
    i like mondio ring and its discipline. but im more satisfied with NVBK routines. mas nag iisip kasi ang aso sa ganitong discipline e. since this kind of sports protection mas malapit sa reality. yes, they have different stages also from 1-3. CAT 1 ang pinakamahirap sa NVBK. NVBK also is the oldest ring sports in Belgium.

thank you. ah so these are ring sports pala. but i guess the mondio ring is more expose sa philippines compare sa NVBK? or same amount of practitioners?? when you had your WGSD before sir ron. did you enter them in any ring sport? did you go SCH din ba?

thank you. ah so these are ring sports pala. but i guess the mondio ring is more expose sa philippines compare sa NVBK? or same amount of practitioners?? when you had your WGSD before sir ron. did you enter them in any ring sport? did you go SCH din ba?
    PUDA routine was patterned and sametime affiliated with NVBK and the first in the Philippines. Nang mawala ang PUDA sa dog sport mainstream Mondio Ring was born. Nope, just this 2 years ago I tried this sports protection with my dogs. Since originally I started personal protection training. Sa totoo lang, only PUDA & Mondio Ring ang na-establish dito sa atin sa Pinas.

very nice WGSD mga bosss!

after few months of contemplating and how to start a group with people who has common interest on working line dogs. last may 19, 2012 a few individuals finally came up with an idea to formally form a group for WGSD enthusiast, together with other working line breeds. with the help of an certified professional trainer/ dog handler/ decoy (to name a few), the group will formally hold a regular training sessions to adhere with the group's direction of discipline for the dogs and handlers itself. we here in the working line community will hold training sessions with the club every Saturday starting at 7am. it will be held on san antonio village, lahug. this training session has been started couple of months back but was temporarily stop for some reasons. now that more puppies are coming in and dedication of handlers is present. training shall commence once again weekly. any working line dogs are welcome to join. all training shall be handled by a professional. the groups aim is to start with the basics, that is Basic Obedience, will focus on protection training as well and this group initial plan is mainly on Disaster Rescue. (search and rescue on disaster stricken areas) next Saturday will be the groups very first day of training. we will all start on obedience.
    Last edited by bittel; 05-20-2012 at 08:53 PM.

our meeting last saturday. 4 WGSD, 1 Belgian M, 1 Rottweiler
    each dog has been asess individualy to test and determine the dogs prey drive.
    most of us have a task up ahead. to develop our dogs Prey Drive this way we can determine which dog belongs to a specific working task

By babaue at 2012-05-20

11.    Advertisement

Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3845464748495051 ... LastLast