Page 107 of 129 FirstFirst ... 97104105106107108109110117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1281

Thread: The Avengers

Default Re: The Avengers

Na in love kog samot ni Hawk Eye! Waaaah!!! Kung mahimo kog avenger, kay ako jud si Hawk Eye! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by PseudoSurgeon View Post
    Na in love kog samot ni Hawk Eye! Waaaah!!! Kung mahimo kog avenger, kay ako jud si Hawk Eye! hahaha
    mam, imong idol..share lang..

Upcoming 1/6th collectible.

Complex legal issues prevented a number of "Avengers" characters from their inclusion in this film. Most notably, these include Quicksilver and The Scarlet Witch, the twin children of X-Men) villain Magneto, and frequent adversaries Doctor Doom (nemesis of the Fantastic Four) and Norman Osbourne/Green Goblin (the primary antagonist of Spider-Man). Though all characters are owned by Marvel/Disney, the "X-Men" and "Fantastic Four" characters had all been licensed to Fox Studios, and those of "Spider-Man" to Sony before work began on an "Avengers" film. Marvel has said that in the future they hope to regain the rights to all licensed properties, that the aforementioned characters might have a role in subsequent "Avengers" films.

Poor Spidey.
    Last edited by ReikoChan; 05-04-2012 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jangska View Post
    naa ko ato sauna bai mga grade6 gi trade sa akong amigo hurot ang xmen ato.

naa pud gae ko comics nga namatay si spiderman gipulihan sya sa iyang igagaw.

OT: nindot lage to bro. kadyot ra to nako na basa. wa na na uli nako. wa na ge uli sa nang ulos.lagot kaau ko ato.
    Di man to cousins ni spiderman bro. Mga clone man sila. patay naman ang original. Complicated mana og story spiderman.

OnT: ayosa pagka himo sa duwaan oi.
    Last edited by Deadstring67; 05-06-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReikoChan View Post
    The details on Toy Thor's face is awesome.

@ic_water
    Joo have the shawarma video clip? Wanna sees.
    wla bya sir I tried searching for it and somehow I got to this website and found out that there is actually 2! yes! 2 post credit scenes for Avengers. I guess huwat2x lang ta ani

source:
    “The Avengers” has two post-credit scenes, mystery actor revealed – IFC

bahalag balik balikan way maka pildi ni hulk basta natural comedy. . . hahaha

Awesome movie!

Quote Originally Posted by ReikoChan View Post
    Complex legal issues prevented a number of "Avengers" characters from their inclusion in this film. Most notably, these include Quicksilver and The Scarlet Witch, the twin children of X-Men) villain Magneto, and frequent adversaries Doctor Doom (nemesis of the Fantastic Four) and Norman Osbourne/Green Goblin (the primary antagonist of Spider-Man). Though all characters are owned by Marvel/Disney, the "X-Men" and "Fantastic Four" characters had all been licensed to Fox Studios, and those of "Spider-Man" to Sony before work began on an "Avengers" film. Marvel has said that in the future they hope to regain the rights to all licensed properties, that the aforementioned characters might have a role in subsequent "Avengers" films.

Poor Spidey.
    According to Kevin Feige, Fox owns the X-Men and all the mutants. We won't be seeing any of the mutant Avengers very soon. No Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Namor the Submariner, Justice, Wiccan, Speed and Firestar.

If Fox is unable to produce a movie, I don't know for how long, the rights to the mutants would be returned to Disney. May' ta dli cla kabuhat ug movie para mabawi na ang rights. Hehe... Dili man sad gyud kamao mobuhat ug superhero movie ang Fox. Better yet, i-buy back na lang sa Disney ang rights. Gastu-an lang gud nila.

^ If I were Disney, I'd just buy them back. Fox won't be letting go of a goldmine there, unless Disney offers some serious cash. Of course, Disney can also hope that the next X-films tank so bad that Fox will just sell them back to Disney.

What I really want is for Disney to get back the rights for the Fantastic Four characters. It would totally kick ass if Doom would show up in an Avengers film.
    Last edited by endlessknight; 05-05-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Showing na ... sa US wahaha

11.    Advertisement