Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Miriam Quiambao's apology fails to quell Twitter row with LGBT community

all i can say is sobraan ra pd ning mga LGBT community mga OA ra pd kau sakto c godsaint naa bay mga 3rd s%x nga dli mga immoral??mga OA ninu ui i fully support miriam quiambao's tweet

Blog Entries

Default Re: Miriam Quiambao's apology fails to quell Twitter row with LGBT community

i will definitely support meriam.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by godsaint View Post
    Naa lng ko pangutana?Naa pa ba ron third *** nga di immoral?
    I can tell you the answer, yet I'm still going to tell you that you really need to socialize more so that you can find out yourself.

and about the topic..... transgenders always say they live in an unfair world. They demand respect when what they're doing about reclaiming the title of miss universe is indeed a disrespecting act to our ladies.

Meriams thoughts coincides with mine and probably most of those with straight genders, but she doesn't really need to tweet it if she really cares for her career.

all in all it's a wrong move that weighs more for her.

Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC View Post

Meriams thoughts coincides with mine and probably most of those with straight genders, but she doesn't really need to tweet it
    if she really cares for her career.

all in all it's a wrong move that weighs more for her.

Bad Publicity is still Publicity. Karon pa ko kabaw nga active na pod diay ni siya sa TV and naa diay siya show sa TV5. I'm not saying though that I'm going to watch her show.

Quote Originally Posted by Faeries View Post
    C'mon the essence of being a women is higher pain tolerance than men.
    Sir when you know of a woman who goes out on weekends to find the biggest c0ck she can ram up her a$$ for fun, then you can talk about pain tolerance. When you give fagg0ts a hand they usually end up wanting the whole arm. I hope my children will not have their right to call gay people all the disgusting things we can call them today taken away. That would be absurd!

mao ni giingun nga "any word will take it against you...better to remain silence....

Life is unfair! Never Apologize to the gays!

gi pang tolerate man gud ning mga bayota ni... nag sige pa gyud og pang recruit. maayo tong buhi on og balik si hitler da para ma hurot ni sila

I agree with Miss Miriam Quiambao...

Lets burn these faggots! Ganahan ni sila e treat jud nato ug first class citizens, dili ganahan makahibaw kung unsa ang sakto ug tinood.

The Media really twists the current reality. Ilang ipakita nga accepted na sa Whole World ang 3rd ***. Alangan, there are good numbers of persons connected with Media that belong to the 3rd S3x...

sa ako lang ni ha. sakto man pud si Miriam. Dili man sala nga bayot, mahimong lang nang sala kung moingon ug moinsister gyud nga babay kay tungod lang kay naay nausab o mao gyuy ilang gibati. Namakak naman ka ana, kay bisan ug asa pa padung laki gyud ang Gender dili kay mangilad.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast