Page 315 of 675 FirstFirst ... 305312313314315316317318325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 6743

Default Re: MERGED: All About the Corona Impeachment

Dilemma, bisan unsaon pa ug gamit ug mga lawm nga ininglis, magpa liko2x pa, d gihapon ma tu-is ang kamatuoran nga TSISMIS ra jud ang gipang ingon sa hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by leo_trams View Post
    please show me statistics about beggars, starving and jobless people, poverty levels, inequity, lack of jobs, declining economy, etc...para dili lang ta manghambog sa atik-atik...numbers can say it all.
    himo lang ug lain nga topic kay malubog na ang impeachment ni CJ...hahaha

pero grammar police diay pud ka...puede na tika i-hire ug proof reader pud. hahahaha.
    pila imo rate brad?

Statistics to prove my point are easy to find which makes me wonder why you think lisod pangitaon. Stats like poverty incidence, jobless rate, GDP etc during FVR's term can be easily googled. Murag gakuwang jud atong educational system... we are wanting in logic and grammar. Ramos improved the economy after Cory mishandled it, most anyone here can see what he did.

Except you... tsk tsk tsk It's like being the only person on the outside of an inside joke.

Back on topic, I think Sereno testifying will be to the benefit of Corona. To quote Miriam:

“When the time comes for the defense to present its case, what would prevent them from inviting other justices who, as you say, were critical of Justice Sereno’s dissenting opinion? The prosecution can’t claim this (privilege) alone.”

I think this will eventually lead to Corona taking the stand as his counsels have intimated. The moment he does that, what will stop him from revealing details leading to deliberations among justices regarding the landmark Hacienda Luisita case?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mackiechoy View Post
    This one, De lima, fires back at miriam!

...with her EYES! heat ray!

ang mabuhat ni de lima is stare at Miriam nga murag gusto niya kan-on si miriam kay igo kaayo siya...mura man og di ni abugada si de lima tawn uyy....klaro na kaayo tong explaination ni madam miriam.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by leo_trams View Post
    during and after sa term ni FVR...nawala diay ang mga beggars? wala na diay starving and jobless people?did he solved the problem of poverty, inequity, lack of jobs and declining economy?.
    Oh man, what a stupid question.. His point is that Noynoy should be doing something to at least improve those problems. Those problems can't be eliminated, there will always be some poverty, inequality, lack of jobs, etc so when Ramos says solve those problems of course he doesn't mean eliminate it. Ramos is too smart to expect that much from someone as dumb as Noynoy... Comparing Noynoy to Ramos? Too funny!!!! The lazy ass oversleeper to the disciplined ex-army general who wakes up at 4 am and starts work at 5? Tell more jokes man!
    Last edited by monroy; 02-27-2012 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by estor_boot View Post
    i was expecting you to sustain the accusation 'PNoy did not file his SALN in 2008'. are you raising the white flag on that?
    the huge increase was on the PCIJ story. i bet you didn't read it.
    you want PNoy's SALN to undergo 'proper scrutiny in a court of law'? impeach him.
    really now? again did you even check the second source under references? I bet you didnt. Also the sudden jump of noy's wealth is still questionable not unless you believe everyting that comes out from the mouth of mr. zero credibility lacierda.

Lacierda tells that PCIJ that the absence of these companies in the latest SALN of Aquino “indicates” divestment. The presidential spokesperson, however, has yet to accede to the request for documentary proof.
    BOOM!

Would a noy worshiper like you support a move to have noy's saln undergo proper scrutiny? Last time i checked one of the favorite phrase of the yellow mob is "In the persuit of truth and justice". Does it only apply to the opposition? Also what happened to those other questions/issues that you left unanswered? Do I take your silence as a sign of your submission?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by monroy View Post
    Oh man, what a stupid question.. His point is that Noynoy should be doing something to at least improve those problems. Those problems can't be eliminated, there will always be some poverty, inequality, lack of jobs, etc so when Ramos says solve those problems of course he doesn't mean eliminate it. Ramos is too smart to expect that much from someone as dumb as Noynoy... Comparing Noynoy to Ramos? Too funny!!!! The lazy ass oversleeper to the disciplined ex-army general who wakes up at 4 am and starts work at 5? Tell more jokes man!
    Let me just add that FVR delivered. Not perfect but man had achievements.
    Budoy is lost in transit on his tuwid na daan. Or does really know where he is going?!

Blog Entries

the last time i checked, these rules still apply.
    2. Posts should be composed in such a manner that respects persons of all races, religions, cultures, and sexualities. No post may contain personal attacks, as they have no proper place in discussions. The purpose of this forum is to facilitate growth, not to belittle others. This also applies to Private Messages and the Shoutbox entries. Attack the Opinion not the Person.
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

kinsa diay witness karong hapon? si de lima gihapon?

Quote Originally Posted by elvishtattoo View Post
    Let me just add that FVR delivered. Not perfect but man had achievements.
    FVR time:

- privatization
    - Deregulation
    - PEA-AMARI Manila Bay reclamation
    - sale of 40% of Petron to Aramco
    - more and more

11.    Advertisement