Page 72 of 291 FirstFirst ... 626970717273747582 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks

Default Re: Everything about NEW YORK KNICKS

nahan ko motan.aw, ur Knicks vs my Heat hehehehehe

Looking at the Knicks VS Kings highlights, they seem pretty happy without Melo. Looked like Steve Nash during the game specially kato naglibot˛ siya pina Nash moves mana.
    Last edited by tasho; 02-16-2012 at 11:08 PM.

nagkakuyaw.... ehehehe gamay gamay lang mata pero kuyaw muduwa.

New York Knicks' Carmelo Anthony contests selfish tag, says he still wants last shot - ESPN New York

But many wonder whether Anthony, who thrives off isolation sets on offense, can co-exist with the 23-year-old "Linsation," who has turned the Knicks back into a high-octane pick-and-roll squad.

"It's a tough situation. I'm human at the end of the day, so it's like damn, where is this coming from?" Anthony said. "I know I'm not a selfish player. People around me know I'm not a selfish player. I do everything I can to make people around me understand I'm not a selfish player."

SportsNation: Is Carmelo Anthony selfish?
    What do you make of the contention that Carmelo Anthony is a selfish player? Is he right to dispute it?

Anthony still wants the last shot, though.

"Of course I want to take the last shot, let's be quite frank: I've been doing for nine years already, and I've made a ton of them," he said.

Anthony said Lin has given the Knicks exactly what they've always needed: a competent point guard.

"Jeremy Lin was a blessing in disguise for us," Anthony said. "He fell down from upstairs for us in the situation that we've been looking for a guy to take over that position. But it's going to take a lot of work, but I'm willing to do it, and we've all got to be willing to do it."

Asked after their 100-85 win over the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday whether Anthony deserved being labeled a selfish player, Knicks players rallied behind their teammate.

"We have no worries about Carmelo. He's a phenomenal player," star Amare Stoudemire said.

Center Tyson Chandler agreed, saying "I think it's completely nonsense. At the beginning of the season, we were asking players to do too much. Now we have a natural point guard that makes life easier for other guys and puts [players] in their natural position. So we're going to be more of a threat."

--------------------------------------
    crunch time?? Melo japon oi...

and dili cya selfish... mismo siya, nangita cya ug tarong nga PG.. kay gi himo cya Point Forward... paet...

Unsa diay na game balik si Anthony? Ganahan ko motanaw kung maayo ba gihapon ila duwa. Basta willing lang musacrifice sa stats for the win, OK kaayo.

Blog Entries

i think jeremy lin is what new york is waiting for a very long time. We all know unsa gyud ni ka malas ang new york. Sauna ra gyud ni sila pero wala gyud sila ka kuha ug player nga naay spark nya mag ka dugay magka maayo

Quote Originally Posted by Archer sensAtion View Post

New York Knicks' Carmelo Anthony contests selfish tag, says he still wants last shot - ESPN New York

But many wonder whether Anthony, who thrives off isolation sets on offense, can co-exist with the 23-year-old "Linsation," who has turned the Knicks back into a high-octane pick-and-roll squad.

"It's a tough situation. I'm human at the end of the day, so it's like damn, where is this coming from?" Anthony said. "I know I'm not a selfish player. People around me know I'm not a selfish player. I do everything I can to make people around me understand I'm not a selfish player."

SportsNation: Is Carmelo Anthony selfish?
    What do you make of the contention that Carmelo Anthony is a selfish player? Is he right to dispute it?

Anthony still wants the last shot, though.

"Of course I want to take the last shot, let's be quite frank: I've been doing for nine years already, and I've made a ton of them," he said.

Anthony said Lin has given the Knicks exactly what they've always needed: a competent point guard.

"Jeremy Lin was a blessing in disguise for us," Anthony said. "He fell down from upstairs for us in the situation that we've been looking for a guy to take over that position. But it's going to take a lot of work, but I'm willing to do it, and we've all got to be willing to do it."

Asked after their 100-85 win over the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday whether Anthony deserved being labeled a selfish player, Knicks players rallied behind their teammate.

"We have no worries about Carmelo. He's a phenomenal player," star Amare Stoudemire said.

Center Tyson Chandler agreed, saying "I think it's completely nonsense. At the beginning of the season, we were asking players to do too much. Now we have a natural point guard that makes life easier for other guys and puts [players] in their natural position. So we're going to be more of a threat."

--------------------------------------
    crunch time?? Melo japon oi...

and dili cya selfish... mismo siya, nangita cya ug tarong nga PG.. kay gi himo cya Point Forward... paet...

haha.. feel jud nako nag-huwat ka ani nga article boss.. nana kay argument for your Melo! Let's see. If and when, he and Lin would co-exist perfectly and would bring more wins, then NYK would be a tough team to beat. Defense in Amare, Chandler and Fields, offense in Melo and Lin and 3 pt threat in Novak? Then, as a Heat fan, I look forward to play with them in the playoffs.

Congrats for being a .500 as of their standing. Thanks to their Master Jeremy Lin! If Melo facilitates along with Lin, they are really a good good team to beat. Keep it up!

media being assholes again.

maytag yaw yawan ni meriam santiago ang taga media. haha!

yay! ill be sporting like Lin's haircut. el oh el!. . kiddn!

11.    Advertisement