Page 96 of 166 FirstFirst ... 8693949596979899106 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lexmark Research & Development Corp

Quote Originally Posted by smiky View Post
    nitawag sila karon lang .. anyone knows if unsay job specs sa ilang product support team leader ? libog ko i have a JO from another company as a systems admin / network admin then sa LRDC kay product support team leader.
    kung unsa love nimu og dako nga offer....

Quote Originally Posted by jelianchaszer View Post
    Unsa nga programming language(s) laban gnagamit ani boss? Thanx!
    You must be good in C and C++, if possible assembly language as well. During our time, we develop software on the low level - firmware. In particular - embedded device drivers - this includes writing Ethernet dev. drivers, USB stacks, etc. Dapat kabalo pud ka ug hardware design.

guys, just a question... galibog mn jud ko karn... i need ur help... bago lang ko na.hire sa CVG for the win7 account and im already on my 1st week of CCT training... and nitawag npud ang lexmark cuz i passed their "SUPER HARD" exam for the Product Support Engineer Tier 2 and im for interview 2mrw 10am... but my training @ cvg starts @ 9am... now wla nko kabalo unsa buhaton kay ganahan ko sa both companies... shud i push thru sa CVG or shud i chuz LEXMARK? pila kaha ang i.offer sa lexmark sa akoa?

Lexmark cutting 625 jobs

(Reuters) - Printer maker Lexmark International Inc said it is slashing 625 jobs globally as part of a restructuring plan and forecast weaker sales and earnings in the current quarter.

The company also reported lower fourth-quarter results on Tuesday, but adjusted earnings topped expectations.

Lexmark has been phasing out printers targeted at the consumer market in recent years and is now focused on selling to corporate clients that print more pages and consume more supplies such as ink and toner.

Most of the job losses are related to this shift and affect workers who manufacture consumer supplies, Chief Executive Paul Rooke said in an interview. He said the majority of the cuts would be overseas but an undisclosed number would be in the United States.

The company had about 13,200 employees globally, including 3,900 in the United States, at the end of 2010, according to its last annual report.

The restructuring will help Lexmark save $15 million in cash this year, and the company expects "ongoing cash savings" of $28 million starting in 2013.

For the current quarter, the company expects revenue to decline 4 percent to 6 percent from a year earlier. It expects adjusted earnings of 98 cents to $1.08 per share. Analysts' average earnings estimate is $1.13 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.

Fourth-quarter net income fell to $69.3 million, or 94 cents per share, from $87.6 million, or $1.10 per share, a year earlier.
    Adjusted for restructuring and acquisition costs, it earned $1.25 per share, beating the average Wall Street forecast of $1.16.

Revenue was $1.06 billion, down 4 percent.

Lexmark shares were down $1.43 to $33.38 in morning trade on the New York Stock Exchange.

(Reporting by Liana B. Baker; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)

has anyone here gone through Lexmark's Product Support Engineer candidate exam? care to share what to expect on this exam? Perceptive Software ang specific na i-handle in the event na makapasa

I got a call for Product Support Engineer exam...care to share what to expect on this exam?

naigo ma sa lrdc ani?

Quote Originally Posted by 3pqlang View Post
    Lexmark cutting 625 jobs

(Reuters) - Printer maker Lexmark International Inc said it is slashing 625 jobs globally as part of a restructuring plan and forecast weaker sales and earnings in the current quarter.

The company also reported lower fourth-quarter results on Tuesday, but adjusted earnings topped expectations.

Lexmark has been phasing out printers targeted at the consumer market in recent years and is now focused on selling to corporate clients that print more pages and consume more supplies such as ink and toner.

Most of the job losses are related to this shift and affect workers who manufacture consumer supplies, Chief Executive Paul Rooke said in an interview. He said the majority of the cuts would be overseas but an undisclosed number would be in the United States.

The company had about 13,200 employees globally, including 3,900 in the United States, at the end of 2010, according to its last annual report.

The restructuring will help Lexmark save $15 million in cash this year, and the company expects "ongoing cash savings" of $28 million starting in 2013.

For the current quarter, the company expects revenue to decline 4 percent to 6 percent from a year earlier. It expects adjusted earnings of 98 cents to $1.08 per share. Analysts' average earnings estimate is $1.13 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.

Fourth-quarter net income fell to $69.3 million, or 94 cents per share, from $87.6 million, or $1.10 per share, a year earlier.
    Adjusted for restructuring and acquisition costs, it earned $1.25 per share, beating the average Wall Street forecast of $1.16.

Revenue was $1.06 billion, down 4 percent.

Lexmark shares were down $1.43 to $33.38 in morning trade on the New York Stock Exchange.

(Reporting by Liana B. Baker; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)

ang job cut sa other countries na

Quote Originally Posted by colinworkout View Post
    ang job cut sa other countries na
    unsay other countries?
    kabasa ka na ingon si paul rooke most of the jobs to be cut will be overseas
    so meaning overseas sa america, meaning ana philippines and mexico
    nagstart naman gani ug panaktakay ug SUPERVISORS, and ENGINEERS sa lexmark sa MEPZ 2

Quote Originally Posted by 3pqlang View Post
    unsay other countries?
    kabasa ka na ingon si paul rooke most of the jobs to be cut will be overseas
    so meaning overseas sa america, meaning ana philippines and mexico
    nagstart naman gani ug panaktakay ug SUPERVISORS, and ENGINEERS sa lexmark sa MEPZ 2
    Based on experience nko sa Lex, usa sa pinaka last nga kuhaan ug jobs ang Pinas kay tungod kay barato raman ang operational cost nila. Kanang mga bag-ong position like support engineers nga murag call center - mga Contractual job man na sa US, ilang gipang undang didto ang mga contract nya gihimu nilang regular position sa Cebu. Ka remember sad ko nga ang project sa kadtung dagko nga printers gikan sa India ba to gibalhin dha sa Cebu. So if naa man gani ma apektuhan dha sa cebu murag ulahi guro nya murag gamay ra guro compare sa uban nasud...

11.    Advertisement