Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: avon vs. uno

Default Re: avon vs. uno

Quote Originally Posted by ISDA_SA_BATO View Post
    hahaha,.YES don't worry this site is one way to express your thoughts, we are democracy so we have the freedom. As what you've said, it might we loss our friends, time and trust. Well probably you will end of being disappointed if you don't know what you are doing and you cant stand your responsibility as network marketer.

It's not about the MLM type of business, it's about how clever you are of selecting the right product to market. If you are greedy of getting in on certain MLM business without digging differ the effectiveness and quality of the product they offer, probably you loss friendship, trust and reputation. That's my opinion, as what i've said, we are free to express our thoughts.

By the way, thanks for your warn-words.. I'm pretty confident for my business coz i know what i'm doing. The key is willingness to accept new things to learn and wisely make decision. With regards sa akong product, makadungog ra ka ana puhon. It will become viral soon as we launch it here in cebu. Extreme fuel Treatment, that's our product.
    Yep, yah right. Most people i know who're under this kind of business are so greedy. They want to get rich in an instant. They really magnified the word "recruit" and it disappoints me. If most networkers are just like u, maybe i can change my views for this kind of business. Just keep it up. And hoping you'll share that attitude and thinking to your downlines in the future - if you'll pursue this. May we have a healthy world - since it's Extreme fuel Treatment - health products?!

Yep, yah right. Most people i know who're under this kind of business are so greedy. They want to get rich in an instant. They really magnified the word "recruit" and it disappoints me. If most networkers are just like u, maybe i can change my views for this kind of business. Just keep it up. And hoping you'll share that attitude and thinking to your downlines in the future - if you'll pursue this. May we have a healthy world - since it's Extreme fuel Treatment - health products?!
    hahaha..it's not healthy product bro. It's a fuel additives with a lots of benefits. This is the only MLM business nga ang product is in very high demand. The only MLM business nga dli naka kinahanglan pa maglakaw2x pa para mag recruit becoz it's design for work at home business..this mean that online MLM business. All your customers are dli lang sa cebu or sa pilipinas but the whole world. That is why as what i have said, there are lots of time to think and choose the right product and right business to engage. Luckily, I found mine. We are planning to put business center here in cebu so that offline people who are affected the fuel price hike can reach us.

This is the only MLM business not focusing on recruiting, they focus on looking for a customers to use the products. Since this is new to market but 2 decades na ginagamit sa mga big industry sa US. This product is a patented technology of NASA chemist. You can find it on youtube how great this product. For almost 3 years in the market there are zero claim...hehehe

When it comes how to market this product? very simple,.this is very useful in the big companies. If I care on the networking/ recruiting nga side?.dili nako magworry ana coz i'm one of the top here in the philippines with my upline from Australia... ..unfortunately I dont have partner here sa cebu bcoz, im very disappoint sa nga tawo nga makadungog nalng gani ug MLM, dli na nila paminawon how effective the product and opportunity im dealing with. But i'm very lucky, my old friend and engine expert in davao tests it and found its very effective, his my only partner but he is working on davao and mindanao area and i'm on visayas. Until now, im looking for a great person with the same thinking of mine and my other partner.

Reference below:
    MySyntek.com
    Last edited by ISDA_SA_BATO; 11-14-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ISDA_SA_BATO View Post
    hahaha..it's not healthy product bro. It's a fuel additives with a lots of benefits. This is the only MLM business nga ang product is in very high demand. The only MLM business nga dli naka kinahanglan pa maglakaw2x pa para mag recruit becoz it's design for work at home business..this mean that online MLM business. All your customers are dli lang sa cebu or sa pilipinas but the whole world. That is why as what i have said, there are lots of time to think and choose the right product and right business to engage. Luckily, I found mine. We are planning to put business center here in cebu so that offline people who are affected the fuel price hike can reach us.

This is the only MLM business not focusing on recruiting, they focus on looking for a customers to use the products. Since this is new to market but 2 decades na ginagamit sa mga big industry sa US. This product is a patented technology of NASA chemist. You can find it on youtube how great this product. For almost 3 years in the market there are zero claim...hehehe

When it comes how to market this product? very simple,.this is very useful in the big companies. If I care on the networking/ recruiting nga side?.dili nako magworry ana coz i'm one of the top here in the philippines with my upline from Australia... ..unfortunately I dont have partner here sa cebu bcoz, im very disappoint sa nga tawo nga makadungog nalng gani ug MLM, dli na nila paminawon how effective the product and opportunity im dealing with. But i'm very lucky, my old friend and engine expert in davao tests it and found its very effective, his my only partner but he is working on davao and mindanao area and i'm on visayas. Until now, im looking for a great person with the same thinking of mine and my other partner.

Reference below:
    MySyntek.com
    that's good. with the current prices in fuel oils right now, you might be able to help the economy. Keep it up.

i think international naman cguro ang UNO karon..maayo pod noh ni survive man sila kay sikat man ni sa mga probinsiya

Quote Originally Posted by Langaw View Post
    1. Ipapakita sayo ang kanyang weekly checks (proof of income) from recruiting bonus only.
    But most of the time, yun lang ang pera nya at mauubos din sa panggalaw.

Meron din, bragging kumita ng MILYON (pero mukha pa din poor).
    Totoo naman yun, kaso gross income. Ibig sabihin naubos din sa pag-ikot nya sa mga probinsya.

nka relate jd ko ani nga part...

Up tah sa UNO kay ni sponsor baya ni siya sa duwa ni Pacman last...

Nya kumusta naman ang inyong kape nga tag baynte?... Lami?...hahahahaha... Samok ning networking dah...

Quote Originally Posted by jblim1980 View Post
    i think international naman cguro ang UNO karon..maayo pod noh ni survive man sila kay sikat man ni sa mga probinsiya
    Probinsya nga walay kuryente ug wala maabte sa unsay panghitabo sa kalibutan... Ug unsa nah ang mga panghitabo... Hahahaha...

MGA WALAY HANAW RAH ANG MAGPADALA ANANG UNO/NETWORKING CHURVA...hahahaha...

ni exist pa diay ang mga negative sa networking ron? where infact nag ka nindot nmn . .

LINK ni sa tinuud nahitabo sa uno .. DECEMBER 26, 2011 issue ..
    From zero to numero uno | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

oohh.. give me a break...

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast